Thanx Mama!!;)


بسم الله الرحمن الحيم


Mama tyme pagi raye;)



Mamaku yg COMEL amat;)

Thank you Mama.
U're the strongest woman I ever met.
Sometimes u may become like a 'lion' hehe
But I just wont bother
Keep on silence
Until the 'fun mode' of u come out
Ahakz.
Cant measure the amount of love of mine for u!

I love you Mama
Ya, I object u sometimes.
But just want u to know,
I just do it because my love for u.
Thank you Mama for ur apologize.

Mama.
Mama.
Mama.

Sungguh comel;)
Bergaya;)
Sporting;)
Garang dan penyayang;)
Independent;)

Thanx for everything Mama.
Be strong in facing the jerky life.
I always pray to Allah to place u and Ayah in heaven.
No matter what, u'll be loved forever and ever.
Love you;)


MMMMUUUUAAAAAHHHHHXXXX!!!!

Protect her O Allah.

Alhamdulillah.



Comments

Anonymous said…
aty prasan sweet ehhh?.haha.just kidding.anak yg baek!.mums are the best in the world.i love my mum too!!=)
Ladyship Atie said…
Paqin...shhh.
Jangan la btaw sume org yg kite ni sweet..hehe
Kiddin!
Yes dear, INDEED.
uhu;)
Or perhaps not really, but we are
ALWAYS trying to be 1.
chaiyok2
fieqa said…
salam ziarah..can i Link u up??..
syukran..
Ladyship Atie said…
salam fieqa;)

no prob ya ukhti.
with pleasure;)
Zayana Yusof said…
halamakk bergayalah mama! B-)

Popular Posts