Allah is just;)

With the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, and The Most Merciful.

Havin said that whenever u face upsetting days, Allah will repay u happy moments to be fair. I've forgave my fellow frens aka BANIN DQ. Sorry for causing u guys to feel ashamed. 0-0 kay?.

And readers,
Pardon me for not posting and wishing u readers Awal Muharram.

As I've set a stand which I can't write anything here during my weak-iman periods.
And for sure, any writings will only capable to influence readers when it was written wholeheartedly and fully sincere (:

Ya, my previous entry showed how weak I was before..hui ;)


So, hope it's not yet too late for me to wish u guys(and girls.hehe) Happy Islamic New Year;)

Ehem. Allah is totally fair and best-knowing (:

Know why?. Hmm
Though I'm not-so-strong in facing those difficult times, HE always serve me those people around who can make me seriously happy. Weee~
Being entertained by these kids, was a total enjoyment;)

Just look at how she's being a model.ahakz !!

Sexy eyes;) Nice pose.hehe





















They're my lil cuzzy..We played make-over with the pink-jacket-girl as the make-up artist.hehe.



Their botak-bro.;)

Okay, enuf with these pretty and cute kids.

Here, pic of my 'students'. hehe;)
Nak cerita sikit. These two girls are damn hard to be taught. The younger one is now learning Iqra'.I'm able to teach her the most only 2 pages of Iqra' each day.More than that?.Hmm she'll start to cry.OMG!.haha

And the elder, is now learning alQuran. There'll be at least a mistake in two words/kalimah.Oftenly one mistake for one word. *now I know how hard being a teacher is*
They're not a fast-learner. And they're soooooooooo MANJA.
Their Mama never scold them I guess.huhu.

There was one day, I was not in a good mood, I became 'hot' as there were too many mistakes and they weren't serious in learning. They kept repeating the same mistakes. And I scold them.
Adoy. The 2 girls cried!!Ahaks.
It happened twice last week.Can do nothing.
I'll take it as a challenge for me to help my Muslim sisters to buckle up and be successful in future.InsyaAllah, amiin (:


They(:

The kakak reading alQuran..Rusyda;)





Zafirah, the younger sis.Die sebenarnye 'gigi'less kt depan.hehe(:

The view from stairs.The Lil Zafirah took this pic while I'm listening to the elder sis mengaji.

I know this entry is kinda motiveless. But just wanna post it cuz I am happy ;D


Alhamdulillah,thank you ALLAH.

Comments

badruddin said…
yeah.. Allah is the Most Just
mayo said…
alhamdulillah, sampai juga mae ke blog atie.. semoga tabah menjadi guru kepada little khalifah (^^,)
Anonymous said…
oh my god, atie!!! i think the cutest post u've ever written.. u bring me back all da memories kat rumah, with all those kids.. never thot hidayah wud as gedix as dat!!!! ko ke yg ajau??? haha.. anyway, how cum i never knoe ur teaching al-quran to those 2 kids?? wani x png kenal pon... meh2, knalkn kat wani dorg2 tu meh...


p/s: wey, ko tukar la fot color page ko nih... terbeliak mate wani nak membaca ar wey... kang wani stop bace kang....
Ladyship Atie said…
Badruddin,

;)

------------------------------------

nebula_pleiades aka Mae,

great to hear from u again;)
InsyaAllah^^

----------------------------------

wani yg xdela comel sgt,

hehe.
atie rase ko xtunggu smpy layout atie kuar habis..
sbb background atie warna hijau.so atie rase atie bace senang je.xsakit mata pn.

anyway, dayah mmg dah pandai gile posing skang!!
mmg tekezut ah tengok die balik haritu, bile suh je die pose, mmg mcm2 gaye ley kuar.
best ah!!hakz.
serius!cun habis dak kecik tu.

budak2 tu baru 2weeks dgn atie.
peh,mmg mencabar la nk tackle diorang xnak bg nangis.uhu

okay,atie da tukar layout.bagi ko senang bace.hah,puas hati.pasni ko x bace siap ko.
hehe
Ziarah76 said…
semoga menjadi guru yg tabah. :)
van qif said…
salam,

sejak ko bertukar kulit ni, aku cuma boleh buka dengan mozilla fox... IE memang akan endless jammed..

Ya..everybody has their own "dark side"...mmm nampaknya u dah tak hot dengan ar-rijal..

Teruskan mengajar ngaji tu...ALLAH puji hambanya yang belajar al quran dan kemudian mengajarkannya pula kepada org lain..

Pesanan: kalu time ko tgh hot elok jgn budak2 ngaji..kalu tak nanti ada la telinga anak orang kene pulas..huhuhu
eksp said…
hahahah... budak2 yang comel...

uiyo...ustazah garang tuh, ajar budak ngaji sampai nangis2... ish ish ish... tak baik woo...

hehehehe
suehanna said…
atie(:
alon tulis link blog ni kat ym. hehe.
nak link dkt blog bleyh?
miss you;D
Ladyship Atie said…
mutakallim,

insyaAllah,amiin;)

---------------------------------

van qif,

hehe.
soorrrryy bangat sih cuz blog ni mcm tmpt membongkarkan sifat feminisme dlm diri.haks.
kiddin!

em psl mozilla tu kan..teringat zaman jahiliah IT dulu.
xtaw firefox ni ape.
then ade satu cc ni mmg on je laptop ade simbol firefox.
mcm ganas.seram!
terus xmaw dtg cc tu agik.
ahaha.
stupid me.

ey xdela smpy nk marah phisically.
tinggi suara sikit je sbb xnk girls tu main2.
tp now ni diorang dah manje2 dah dgn ustzh die ni.
uhu.


-------------------------------

eksp,

sbnrnye xbg diorang panggil ustzh.
suh diorang pggl kak atie je.

xdela garang sgt.
kalau garang xde nye die g amek my hp amek gamba.
ahaks


------------------------------

Suhana;)

taw..ahakz.

em no prob..link banyak2 pn xpe.hehe

Popular Posts