Comfort Zone is Comforting Me!

Bismillahi walhamdulillah..

Im a bit lost.

No blogging.
No connecting friends.
No thinking.
No qiamullail.





O Allah.help me!.

*banyaknye TV kt umah ni!.*




Have u ever understand why did Rasululullah pbuh preferred to sleep on the naked floor rather than a comfort bed?.

Hmm.

The only reason is to maintain his relationship with Allah. protect his Iman. Control his syahwat.

What about me?.

I'm always comforted by those JERKS.

In fact, Allah already warned people that this Dunia worth less than one side of sayap nyamuk.

Money?.Luxury?.Wealth?.

Tell me, how much do they worth in the eyes of Allah?.

Atie, buck up!.

Get HIS love back. He'll always be waiting for u to come close to HIM.Trust me, Atie!.

Alhamdulillah.

All are Allah's.

Allahua'lam.




Comments

van qif said…
easy to say but could be hard to fulfill...bagi sesetengah orang mungkin menganggapnya sebagai ekstrem...tapi aku x sangka pada zaman orang sibuk mengumpul harta benda ada juga insan2 yg sanggup hidup dalam keadaan zuhud sekadar keperluan,sebagaimana miskinnya saidina Omar dan saidina Ali dan tidak lupa nabi Isa a.s..yg mana matlamat mereka hanya mengajak manusia kepada Allah..
IBNUSIS said…
dunia hanyalah senda gurau dan mainan belaka
Al an'aam:32
Anonymous said…
salam.

u made me think of my days,myself,my easiness.

Alhamdulillah Ya Allah.

U are always here for me whenever I need U,
U always remind me when I tend to forget U.
U are THE GREATEST!!
Anonymous said…
Banyaknya TV kat rumah?

Ade berapa banyak tu?

10?15?20?-Gandaan 5..@,@
Ladyship Atie said…
van qif,

betul3..^^

----------------------
IBNUSIS,

ye,tiada nilainya.

---------------------------
Pembaca setia,

ye?.alhamdulillah.
Allah is everything.

-----------------------------
Anonymous,

hee..
xlebih 10,
kurang 5..

dugaan..uu

Popular Posts