Come, be Muslims!

With the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.


--ALLAH----ALLAH----ALLAH--


Say: O u, the reject Faith!

I worship not that which u worship

Nor will u worship that which I worship

And I will not worship that which u have been wont to worship

Nor will u worship that which I worship

To you be Your Way, and to me mine



I always imagine,
If I were in the non-Muslims' shoes, I wont be ab;e to easily change my belief, of what I've been trusting since I was born onto this world.

I know, it's uneasy for them.

They know the truth is in Islam. But they just can't.

And some of them define the infinite enjoyment are not there in Islam.

They thought Islam prohibit the scholars from enjoying life.

No dears, no.. U're wrong.

Have u ever thought how much I love u?

I seriously don't want to leave u in the hell in the hereafter.

Come with me, please..

Feel what I feel.

Know Allah whom I knew.

HE's actuallyEVERYTHING u're seeking either in this world or the hereafter.

Trust me.

U said u love challenges?.

Here, I challenge u.

Try Islam.

Try to be like us.

I know, full with confident and hopes, u want to do so.

Why don't u try then?.

But remember!

Do it with full of sincerity, and humbleness.

Humble, ya..humble.

Do u want to know why is Islam so great?

Why are Muslims so strong?

Is there any non-Muslims dare to do like what Muslims did?.

Be MUJAHIDIN. Is there any?



Islam never harm kids!!But KUFFAR always do!!!




Look! What did the KUFFAR do to our lil brother!!


No.there isn't.

Islam. Nature. You.

It's always in each of us.

It comes from inside.

Not from what we see by the eyes given by ALLAH.

Thats why Islam is great.

We do not bother the DUNYA, we seek for the eternity in the AKHIRAAH.

We are all ONE.

Not many.

We are not ashamed of what we have.

Here, u see.

If ALLAH give us wealths, we use it for other people, and for our brothers and sisters in Islam who need us.That is how we show humbleness and gratefulness.
Allah pay us by giving us more and more of wealth.Allah promise us the nicest place, paradise ever which is Heaven.

But.
If we are poor,
We take it as a test for us in the jerky world. We tend to be close with our CREATOR, to protect us in any way.
Although u peeps look at me as jerks, Allah look at me with full of love.

Even if u dont trust HIM, but can u compare urself with HIM?.

Are u as powerful as HIM?

no u're not.



Can't u see the truth yet??



Ya, let you be in your way, and to me mine.

May Allah forgive u.



Comments

Anonymous said…
atie,

noun,
alma mater: your alma mater is a school or institute you graduated from.

Apa pulak makna uhu yg u slalu guna tu?
Ladyship Atie said…
uhu?.

eheh..
dats one of my ways of 'laughing' yg 'terkawal'..

;D

Popular Posts