new responsible:Kak Long-have-to-be=p




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

Picture:from top::Wani, Ain, Yuyul, Linda..=)

16th September..
Our 1st sister whom called her Kak Wani..(but I call her Wani je=D) had safely flied to the UK to pursue her study in Medicine,Uni of Nottinghem..She had finished her IB
in KMB with 42points(out of 45)!.OMG..damn jealous, but can do nothing..haha.Wish I can be as smart as she is..wink*

Heeeee=)
Since she went there, Mama oftenly call me 'Kak Long Atie'...hakz..But frankly, I was once felt something touched my heart, a heart of an elder sister, which I knew that a 'task' is waiting for her..I know this sounds so lame,n poyo=p..but ya, I did feel so.


Huhu...
But I wish I can meet the Petronas and Universities requirement to ensure me going to OZ with no doubt at all!!!!!O Allah..help me please!.Dear readers, please pray for my success..enough for once,I would be thousandly thankful to u!!.

It's only about 1 month left before I sit for my 1st paper for my final A Level..I really really really hope I can do well..insyaAllah, biiznillah.Amiin..
Till then, later~







blabbed by-The Lazy Atie=I

Comments

Popular Posts