Addicted with books vs Bookworms~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Just finished reading a novel entitled 'Ketika Cinta Bertasbih'-1st episode
And reading a book written by Dato' Dr Fadzilah Kamsah & Naim Jaafar : Tip Menjadi Individu Menarik.
Actually I bought this book as a present for somebody *jangan terkejut ea org yg dpt buku tu nanti..hehe*
But I dont know why, recently I'm like addicted to books..haha.kinda weird though..as I was all this while a book-hater..=p

Hmm...for people who really hate reading, I suggest to read up simple book as ur start. Seriously, as before this I realised that I'm kinda ignorant, I wasn't alert to current issues, people, etc.
After knowing few persons whom actually made me feel 'down' in the beginning of our friendship, I took the challenge positively, and I decided to change my perception towards a species called "BOOK"

hehe..

Nothing much to write down, in fact I'm just feel proud of myself for this change in me..=p
Not intended to show off or whatsoever, but just to be thankful to those people who had influenced me and encouraged me to read..although I know that people won't know that they're the people I meant, but Im pretty sure that they actually know it deep inside their hearts..heee=p

Till then, alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal.

'A SINCERE SMILE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON'

Comments

Popular Posts