A Day of Total Forgivenes..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah, just read a bulletin posted by a friend of mine in Friendster site-"Forgive &Forget".Seriously it comforted me.

To a friend, I am not the "Khazinatul Asrar" u thought, I am weaker, actually I neva wished to be in that kind of people..I am me, which people can hardly understand..Buts its fine, that's what I expected from U, the maturity in controlling ur feeling..As I said, it's all up to U..I did,ryte?.

Always pray the u'll get well soon!.

I can already let those bygone be bygone..let them be our past, and lesson learnt!.
Now I realised how hard ur facing it..and u neva told me the truth!.Its alryte, I understand..ur such a nice friend, n ur name will neva be forgone from my memory,seriously!.

Take care, friendship wont eva end,insyaAllah..

picca:hiasan~

Comments

Anonymous said…
kite rasa kite da nmpk dia. lawanyerr :)
Ladyship Atie said…
aha..ramai je lawa2..boley rambang mata lau tengok sorang2=)
Anonymous said…
Wish it was that easy 4 me 2 4get..smthn I cn nvr 4giv myslf 4...Im Sorry...
Ladyship Atie said…
please...lets just forget everything..U're making me even more suffer when U just keep to be this way..
eksp said…
err.. takde recommendation ke nih?

heheheh... ^ ^

(mode gatal lagi... hahaha)
Ladyship Atie said…
Pilih je yg mane satu..barisan al-hafizah,sume solehah2 insyaAllah..haks.
=D
Tapi kne jadi soleh juge..ye?=p

Popular Posts