As I went out of the llimits and boundaries!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

O Allah..I'm seeking for ur forgiveness, Ridha, atTaufiq Wal Hidayah..
As time passed by, there were so many bad things happened in my life.
Ya, as what I can conclude here, Insan=forgetful!.The sinful me, the dirty me, the liar Atie!!.

Ops, no Allah, I didnt lie to U, in fact I cant lie to u..I knew that..But the fact that I wasnt aware once that I am me. Title: As I went out of the limits and Boundaries..


I am a niqabi..I am the under-qualified slave of Allah who is tasked to 'be the army of the Holy Quraan'..I always question me-AM I ELIGIBLE INTO IT??.No, I'm not!.But I was chosen!.Risk the challenge Atie dont!!*heart crying*

Feel like wanting to burst out my tears..But as titled for the post, My heart was clotted by the dots of ma'siat, wa zina!!.Why is it so hard for me to cry and dying for ur love and forgiveness O Allah??

Give me back the 'Me'..Who once upon I would all the time looking for U, cant live tho a second without U, but now what?.I'm dirty!.Forgive me O Allah...


Wish there's no so-called sins in me..!.Face it,learn the lessons!.This is the path of ur life Atie..U aint the same as others..Protect the pattern in U, highlight urself in front of Allah, not the front of people..Let them think anything they want about u. Just be the U that Allah want!.Help me..Friends,please Understand me, please give me to be in my own way..be with me to seek the Ridhallah, not for seeking the dirts and zina!.

Ramadhan is leaving me...=(

Allahua'lam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
y dear?? u sound soo upset? anything distract u?
Ladyship Atie said…
ya, there wuz..but insyaAllah, everything is alryte..please pray for me kay!

Popular Posts