Posting: Untitled Entry~












picca:Friends, Sibs, Sistaz~


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

nothing much to be shared here..
Just feel like expressing my happiness and my bunches of lovesssss to my FAMILY!!




Ayah..
No matter how, the only I can say bout you is U're The Best DADDy I can have in the world ever, cuz u're the only dad I have..hikhik=p.MMMUUAAAAHHXX!

Mama..
Tho sometimes u may become so fierce=p..I never met any other better mothers compared to u..SAAAAAAAAYYAAAAAAANG MAMA!!

Wani..
Haha...Can I list down the bad things bout u ere?=p.The most clever fellow in our fam!.Damn. I'm so jealous with U sis!.Hope can be as successful as U r!.Always pray for ur safety and happiness over the sea..heeee;)

Linda..
As Brutal as a ....?.Dont know how to describe u..but all I can say is I cant imagine how my life is wothout u!

Yuyul...
The most boring in the fam!.hehe sorry Yul..=p.But Im so thankful to Yuyul cuz she's always available to be bullied..haks~
The 'toughest' sister!.Diet kay!.Muaaaahhhxx!!

Ain..
EB?.yulk~huhu...Bakal mengikut jejeak langkah si penulis..hihi=p.
I pray u'll be al-hafizah someday..insyaallah, amin!.

As Ayah said,each of us have our own unique potential which brings the difference between us..huhu..I dont know what's my potential exactly..as I dont think Im competable with my kakak interms of academic, I'm not comparable in terms of sports and health with my lil sisters..haha.
WHATEVER~
=)

May Allah Bless Our Family..
I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Wassalam=)

Comments

eksp said…
ain?

bakal hafizah?

eh.. sedap nama tuh..

hehehhee ^ ^
Ladyship Atie said…
nape?.
nk jadi ulat bulu ke?
heee=p
eksp said…
^ ^

gurau2 di kala hujung Ramadhan je... hehe =p

Popular Posts