My Dreams Are Not Cheap!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim




It always happens that when we've decided to achieve something big, Allah testify us on how badly we want it. Yes. It's happening to us every time, most of the time. 

I always feel like giving up. Most of the time I cried. It's hard, really. It ain't easy as how other people see it. But whenever I feel so, I will always look up, and talk to Allah. And then my belief strengthen. 

In life, we're always taught that teamwork makes the dream works. Same goes in Herbalife. I pray that all my team members keep growing stronger, and finish strong. 

To finish strong is always not that easy. But our dreams are not that cheap that we want to easily give up. Allah, please ease us. Please. We'll always strive till the end, inshaAllah. We'll do whatever it takes to achieve our target inshaAllah ameen! If my dreams cost me a million ringgit, we will work hard to find the RM1 Million to achieve my dreams. If they cost me my whole life, I will work hard my whole life to achieve my dreams.

Dear Allah, please grant us more and more quality people in our team. Those people who're always wanting to grow. We always want to help each and every one in the team to achieve their dreams. But we have no prerogative to guarantee that they'll achieve theirs if the dreams are cheap. 

My dreams are always getting bigger and bigger day by day that we cannot stop working. I always tell myself that I have big responsibility to my family, my religion, and the community. I'll work hard no matter what. Please pray for us.

I love my team so much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
2:216
Daffodil said…
Go go kak atie! Suka baca sal kak ati and herbalife ni.
:)

Popular Posts