A day and a night with my old friends~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah, finally, I met my ex-schoolmates, or preferably called my old friends..haha.sorry friends!

Initially, I just wanted to ask one of them, Farahin aka Mok to accompany me for my lunch, as I was staying home alone for the last 3days. As usual, I am not used to eat alone. After we had luch together, finally, we decided to go to my other friend's house, Baidah at Masjid Tanah.Then both of them spent one lucky night at my house =) as I thought I'll be sleeping alone that night. But all of sudden, Mama called me and said that she'll be coming back from her course in Ulu Bendul. Yet, we still continued with our plan.

Hmm, all I want to share actually is, the moment I spent with my friends. Our meaningful conversations, for me. That moment, I realised that they always thought that my life is always happy, happy, and happy. Ya, friends, my life is absolutely different from yours. As most of you continued your study after SPM to Matriculation, and currently most of my friends are studying in UiTM Shah Alam.,seriously, majority!haha. But me, from a very undisciplined and naughty student, I became somebody totally different from me-used-to-be. I went through a very different path, where I was taught to live in a very different life, and it was like being in an unexisting world, I supposed.

My Life..
DARUL QURAN...

A 'Theory' of life..How an Islamic Life is supposed to be like..A very historical place in my life, where I had been facing so many difficulties in expressing my opinions, where I was labelled as a kind of 'bad' person, where I started to have inner conflict, where I used to be called as 'Queen of Controversial', a place where I started to know which friends are FRIENDS, and which are not.

A place where I did not use my calculator at all=p
A place where I supposed to learn about Islam as much as I could, but I did not!
A place of gaining of EXPERIENCES!

Ya, Darul Quran is one very important thing had existed in my life, and I won't be forgetting any single moment I had spent in this place!

TAYLOR'S COLLEGE...

I remember my very 1st step at Taylor's College..the time I seriously did not know myself. I did not know who the hell I was. I did not know who are my true friends. I did not how was I supposed to be. I was like 'terumbang-ambing', like a 'sinking ship'..nobody was there by my side to control me, and save me from being LOST!

For one whole semester, I know, I was not actually me. Yet, I behaved like I never realised that I was previously studying in Darul Quran. My bad! But alhamdulillah, finally, I find the actual meaning of life.

1st January 2008.
A very memorable day..


A point where I decided very important decisions in my 'new' life. And I guess, this was the point where I did realise that I am special. I was aware that Allah do love me, and HE had gave me a lot of tests only in purpose of making me realise that HE is always beside me. Ya, I love Allah so much! And I'll try my very best to be closer to my Love, Allah!


Friends, me, as you guys can see now, is actually the new me. Ya, you might say, my life is always happy, and I faced no troubles.,as I'm always smiling..I'll always be smiling, cuz every single moment is meaningful, as Allah is here besides me in every second! And that's why I am smiling..HE's my happiness, HE's my beloved..

There's a friend, always advices me,
"Biarkan rahsia hatimu sebagai rahsiamu.."

Ya, insyaallah, I'll do it..

But, somehow, my principle is..
MY LIFE IS ALL ABOUT SHARING..

I'll share whatever I think I should be sharing with my friends, and I'll keep things that are not supposed be known by anybody..insyaallah.

I'm sorry for any hurt feeling, for any wrongs and mistakes in this posts.

Wallahua'lam~

Comments

Popular Posts