soaring the eagle~

السلام عليكم

I just realised, that I love to be in Petronas family..=)
Actually, I just came back from a 1-week camping with Petronas(my sponsor) which is called 'Soaring The Eagle Camp(STE)' at Agrotek Resort Ulu Langat..
It was a very wonderful moment! I met all my new fellow friends whom are very open-minded, and very supportive.

In the very 1st day of the camp, I kept questioning myself-should I wear purdah?.Cuz my Mama did not allow me to wear it during the program. But when I asked permission from the facilitators, they allow me to do so. Alhamdulillah.

One thing I cannot forget is- a very very very extremely 'shy' guy. I'll name him as X(bukan nama sebenar..huhu). That was the very 1st time I met people like X. He cant even stand alone in the public, then he'll be like a parkinson! OMG..I'm not making fool of him, but I just felt, PITY, and that also made me think, how lucky I am to be in this kind of ME. Seriously, when u see X urself, u'll be crying because u'll be feeling too sympathy towards him. He can't voice out his opinion at all. He'll genggam his hand tightly, and the whole body oh him will be shaking obviously! However, alhamdulillah, during the program, all of us kept supporting him, everytime facis asked him to share his opinion with us. We gave him a big applause, and cheer his name, "go X, go!"
It's wonderful ryte?.huhu..ya, to me, it was very wonderful. Finally, on the last day, X can stand in front of all of us, and speak out his opinion, loudly..although he's still shaking. But at least, he was able to overcome his fear a little bit.

I also learn about leadership. To be frank, I don't think this program had big impact to me in terms of the input it expected to give us. I had been facing a lot of problems, mistakes, and many types of people, and I'd been thinking a lot of evaluating myself..as I love to think a lot! So, I actually already know what is my weaknesses and my strengthness, and I had overcome them before. But this camp had made me think, everybody has their own weaknesses, how come i do only have very small weakness? Atie, don't be so arrogant and too proud of yourself! Muhasabah! Ya, then I muhasabah everyday, to find out whatever improvement I need for myself...I shared with my Mama and Ayah, my sister,asking them to help me, tell me all the weaknesses they see in me.

TOTAL WELL BEING!
We are taught to be a total-well being person..in terms of SPIRITUAL, MIND, BODY, STUDIES, FINANCE,AND RELATIONSHIP.
There's a module-where we are asked to design our future life in 15 years time. What are we gonna be? What are we gonna do?

MY LIFE IN 15 YEARS TIME
I want to have a husband which I hope he'll be an 'ulama' al-hafizul Quran.
I target to have 6 kids(3girls and 3 boys) insyaallah.
I'll be working with Petronas as an accountant.
I want to build up a mosque, and set up a school of Intellectual Tahfiz of al-Quran.
I want to take care of an orphanage..
I want to open up my own accounting firm.

INSYAALLAH..Amiin!!

Based on the 6 factors of a total-well being person, my weaknesses are in terms of body(health) and studies(presently). I don't like eating vegetables, I hate exercising, I do not diet. OMG! What's wrong with me?huhu. Em, in terms of study pulak..I know that I have my own intelligence, but after spending one and a half year in Darul Quran, I actually did not know how to study well, how to manage my time to revising,bla bla bla. And that's the starting point of my bad result in the first semester. But alhamdulillah, I had already find out what are the things i need to improve, so I hope and do'a from Allah to give me the opportunity to achieve my target.

One other thing I realised after this camp is- I just have to be myself. Wearing purdah doesn't mean I have to totally change myself. I just need to make sure I follow bthe limits set in Islam, but the rest, just be simlple, and just be ME. I cannot compare my life with my those fellow friends from Darul Quran and currently studying in UIA. I realised that they do not meet people that I am meeting. They do not live in a life which there are lots of free-social life, lots of discussion needed between guys and girls..etc. Ya, I need to be myself. All these kind of things do not bring any problem to me at all. Others just have to throw away their negative perception towards me. I am an open-minded person. I never judge others based on their appearance purposely. Seriously!

But one thing I don't really please with is- a module where all of us are asked to sleep in class. Berbaring in class, ya, separate between girls and guys, but we're still in the same class. I really really confused that time..whether I should just lay down with them, or I shouldnt. Hmm..my final decision is, I should not do so. I just sleep in the way I was sitting. (Tidur dalam keadaan duduk=p). Cuz I still remember, when I was in school..SMKA Sharifah Rodziah, I had attended a motivational talk(I couldn't remember the speaker's name). There was a module where we were asked to make a very long queue using anything on us, such as shoelace, shoes, scarf, or whatever we have, including our ownselves(our body). Then, konon-konon creative, all of us(all girls cuz we're in girls school) laid down on the floor, without any ashame,and the speaker was a male. Then he said, as his conclusion, we should not 'sell' our dignity to be seen as the best. Especially girls, he said, lying in front of man is not a good deed. So, based on that experience, I preservered myself(=p) to not obeying the facilitators. My dignity is far more important to be took care of.(betul ke ayat ni?).Alhamdulillah, they understand me, and they didn't say anything. And that's why I love petronas!=)

em...I'm already tired.haha. Anyways, all I can say shortly is, I'm proud to be myself, and al-Quran had improved me a lot!! I love Allah very much cuz I know HE loves me! I love my parents! I love my friends! I love Petronas! hakz =D
Finally, guys, improve yourself in every single day! Be proud of your religion! Be grateful of whatever Allah has gave U!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Salam atie~

hehe..same la kte..syukur alhamdulillah duk ngan petronas..btw, development prog by petronas ni mmg akan berterusan sampai la ble kerja ngan pet nanti..insyaAllah..;)

STE mmg bes!! tp, atie shud be looking forward nak gi 'kursus kwarganegaraan mahasiswa @ BTN' yg ktorang baru pegi tu..menarik gak..

mmg kena brainwash abes..haha..

okies..slamat menghabiskan cuti..

(^_^)
chentatiku said…
salam..
atie..
ol d best in you life k...
doa sahabat untuk sahabat sentiasa ada selesai solat...
Ladyship Atie said…
السلام عليكم
ex-biro tamrin kbi...haha.
panjangnye name..=p
em,miss u lots!
insyaallah, sume2 camp pun best ah..(kalau ade atie)..hehe.
kidding!
Selamat menunggu fly!

ms i, me and myself,
Thanx a bunch of ur support!
Anonymous said…
hehe..

lupe nak mention..

kem btn tu = tamrin BN..haha..

p/s : miss gak ngan shbt2 smua..all the best ngan WNC..

(^_^)

Popular Posts