I didn't mean to Mama..

I was offered an Umrah package..free package to umrah in RAmadhan, recommended by my Ustaz from Darul Quran..
Alhamdulillah..that is my dream..I really really wish to go there, Baitullah, and now, I got the offer!

At first, I thought, I am going, and I'll be achieving my dream..but, Allah's the Best knowing..

We planned, but Allah set everything..

I got the offer last minute.. It was Wednesday, when my ustaz told me bout this thing. Then instantly I called the person incharge for this thing, Sister Khalijah from UKM. She asked me to settle down every single thing-passport, injection for umrah, money RM 940, Visa, etc-by Friday!! It's only 2 days left! How can I do all the things in only 2 days??

Besides, my parents were like unwilling to let me go, though they knew that I was dreaming to go there. They did not object, but they questioned me so many questions, which make me realise that they are hesitate to allow me going there by myself.

"How bout your classes?"
answer: "Ma, It's my mid-term holiday. No classes, plus, I 'll just finish my exam that time."

"But ur final exam is just around the corner by the time u go there ryte?.Mama just want u to focus on one thing in one time dear. I'm not stopping u, but this is for ur own sake. U stii can go there anytime after ur A Level.."
Answer:"Whatever la Mama.."

I know, nobody can decide anything instead Allah..
Thus, I did solat istikharah..cause He's The Only One who can help me to decide..

Finally, I rejected the offer, without asking my parents first, cause I was so upset. I'm not blaming them, but I don't know why..things will go smoothly if they support me from the beginning..but I redha, cause this is not actually my decision, this is fated, and decided by Allah.

These last 2 days, my Mama keep saying "I'm sorry, I hope U know why I did so.."
Mama, ya, deep in my heart, I feel so sad..but, I just have to accept it..it's too late already..
I did this, cause I always remember..

"Redha Allah terletak pada redha Ibu bapa"

Atie sayang sangat pada Mama dan Ayah, that's why I did this.

I hope there'll be another chance for me to go to Makkah next time..Amin.

Comments

chaz said…
dun be so upset dear..of course there will b another chance for u to go there. mums always have those strong hunches something are going to be wrong that make them hesitate to permit u go there alone.. :)
Anonymous said…
insyaAllah..

(^_^)
Ladyship Atie said…
thanx a lot friends!
Anonymous said…
ko jawab 'whatever la mama?' kat mak ko???

umrah tak wajib.
haji cuma wajib kalau mampu.
taat pd ibu? mampu/tak mampu, tetap wajib taat (kcuali la kalau dia suruh langgar perintah Allah.)

ps: Sama2 la kita sayang/taat pd ibu kita...

:)
Ladyship Atie said…
Memang rase berdosa sangat mase kes ni terjadi..

Alhamdulillah, mama n ayah dah maafkan, n me myself pun xde pe2..

Btw,actually xdela sebiji sangat ape yg i worte ere..tp lebih kurang la.

n yg watever tu,dalam hati je..bukan ckp depan mama...
tapi sbnrnye all ppl who close to me mmg da taw yg 'wateve' n 'ape2 jela' are really my words..hehe.

tho sometimes(actualy most of the time) it means nothing..=D

Popular Posts