It's Time for Change

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Currently I'm blogging from my iPad. Hehe. And so yeah, time to reset my mind :p
Kalau siapa2 yg baru baca blog aku, and belum kenal aku, ketahuilah bahawa aku seorang yg anti produk Apple. Seriously. Sebab it's touch screen, and complicated, and because i had a very bad experience with an iPhone 3g before. Boleh bace my entry about blackberry vs iPhone.



However, as time passed by, the entire world is changing, and therefore there are demands that need me to also change. I am slowly opening my heart for Apple's products. Today it's an iPad, and we're planning for a Macbook soon inshaAllah hehe.

It all started since my beloved blackberry mula menunjukkan symptoms sakit tua nya. Huhu. Honestly, aku belum in the mood of changing my phone. Im fine with my blackberry now. But disebabkan Yassir suka membanjirkan blackberry aku dgn air liur dia, mulalah few times blackberry aku rosak, hampir kena campak kat laut. Hoih duit banyak nak guns untuk reinvest to renovate my nutrition club, reinvest on my baby, our parents, and savings. Mana boleh simply spend for a handphone? So instead of aku buang, aku pujuk phone aku untuk pulih. Alhamdulillah until now blackberry aku tak mengecewakan yay ;)




Blackberry torch, the best blackberry ever hihi.

Aku takde plan nak beli iPhone pun, sbb teringim nak go for Samsung Note 2. Cambest je hehe :D siap boleh main tarik-tarik keluar gambar hahah




By the way, iklan sat. Anyone interested untuk join this event? Free Herbalife shakes, free wellness evaluation, free health tips for new guests! 

PLUS, kitorang baru siap pasang carpet baru, tambah one more aircond, heheh. So do come with your friends!!! :)



See you!! :)




Comments

Popular Posts