Why On Earth_________________

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Just finished reading "SHOPAHOLIC & BABY"

by Sophie Kinsella

Credits to Raihan, she lent me the novel.(:

It stories about life of a lady who shops a lot, and is pregnant!.

Having conflicts with her husband as his hubby's ex-gf is after him.

Faces a lot of troubles during pregnancy, yet she is dearly loved by everyone!.

She's such a strong shopaholic-lady. Such a loyal wife, lovely[as she herself admits it.haha]

Gosh. Can't help myself from crying.Ha-ha.

Inducing me to get married SOON.

HAHA.

Troubleshooting all problems with someone ours, loved ones, is totally a blast!.

Bestnye.

heehee;)

Okay,it's crap. Ready for it, but my ego hasn't melt away, yet.

Poor me, at least.

Can't wait to have my very own soul mate, my 1st best friend ever, a special loved one, and my everything.

If you're against early marriage, so please step back. I don't care.
A LADY WHO GETS MARRIED EARLY IS HIGHLY BLESSED BY ALLAH.
So why should I care whether you think it's good to get married early while studying, or it's not. My ultimate goal of life is to please ALLAH, and only ALLAH.


Allah, please keep me accompanied until the end of my life, up till the hereafter, and please send me the best man ever.

Okay, fine, i'm in the mode of empty-out-of-the-blue.

NIKAH CONNECTING PEOPLE

Ages ago, I used to post this phrase in my friendster blog, aha, siapa ingat?.;p

I'll be only giving my love to a husband, not to anybody else, not even to a-husband-to-be.[insyaAllah]

Right, great, fab,please.
Just pretend u're not reading this silly entry. Thank you;p
*Shameful*

Alhamdulillah

Comments

ziarah76 said…
"I'll be only giving my love to a husband, not to anybody else, not even to a-husband-to-be."

--ayat ni mmg bagus..
badruddin said…
sangat suka entri nih. think bout future also la..
eksp said…
aik...

SOON?

dah nak nikah dah ke?

tahniah... tahniah.... ^^
Fatimah said…
thats true atie=)i pray for you to get a loving husband,one that is a good muslim and a good leader for the family insyaAllah
.:dyla lokman:. said…
huhu
betul2!
mari kahwin awal!
lalala~
morsmode said…
kak atie


i got the whole collections of the shopaholics.

(meaning.. its my book)

hehe
Anonymous said…
"a-husband-to-be"
Hurm....siapa ni ye agakye??
Sori...just asking...
maik said…
huhu would like to have early marriage but not ready yet..huhuhu
Ladyship Atie said…
ziarah76,

ahah. should be.(:

------------

Badruddin,

erk.sebanyak2 entry, yg ni kamu suke?.
pelik.ni entry mengarut je.harap maklum.heee

--------------

eksp,
haha

tu hiperbola je tuh.
nak tunggu calon turun dari langit.haha

--------------

Fatimahzahra,

hehehe
thanx hon!
please pray i'll get one, insyaAllah(:
eh duk kat ovc better kahwin awal taw.
so bile zahra?.
hakz~~

-----------------

D-Va,

eheh,akak taw u must drop ur comment here sbb ur name ade kt cni+it's about MARRIAGE

hehe


---------------

matadore,

serious???
haha.
okay, credit to Farha Jalila(adik Raihan) juge.
hehe
nak borrow yg 1st edition?
haha
xmalu~~
movie die dah kuar, teringin nak tengok.
japgi g kat kedai cd beli yg p*rate nye
haha
------------------

a husband-to-be,

means atie xmaw even bertunang pun..
xde refer to anybody pun tuu..
ahah.
xmaw pk manyak2 eh.

----------------

maik,

not yet ready?.
kenapa??
maik said…
haha...knape??
banyak tanggungjawab la atie..
Adela said…
If you're against early marriage, so please step back.

wey garang sangat dengan akoo ni HAHA. I'm not against, i encouraged people to do so. But it's just not for me, i guess :)

remember laa my sentence ni,"sape my fren nak kawen awal, i galakkan, i tolong preparation, bagi hadiah punya don't worry :P"

wey tgk engkhau blogging byk2 ni buat aku rase nak blog je HAHAHA
wani said…
ait.. gatay hang naaaa
man belon said…
nk kahwin ni ckp senang r...pompuan sng r...tp kalo laki byk kena pkir...pompn bole r cari career man...then bole idup senang...laki ni sape nk tgk kalo xde duit...reality...
Ladyship Atie said…
okay la okay

atie taw entry ni mcm x make sense
except if atie dipinang sorang yg dah keje, economically stable.

haha

and its impossible.
sbb xde org nak kat atie.
cakap2 gini pn bersandar pd Allah je.
uhu

tapi as i wrote: i was feeling empty-out-of-the-blue

hee

tu la sbbnye.

xdela serius sgt pn
maik said…
yeke xde org nak kat atie???hurm..=)
Ana Farhanah said…
salam atie..
selalu pun..memang ana je yg bg last comment..huhu..nk tnye skit..npe dak ovrc better kawen awal..hehe..soklan ni rasa cm terkait lak..cepu cemas ni..sila jwb ye nqbh ku syg..hee :)..
Mohd Ridwan said…
salam perkenalan...
cepat tgk shoppaholic
besttttttttttttttttttttt!! heheheh
mudah mudahan ALLah pertemukan saudari dengan mukmin yg soleh sepertimana ALlah pertemukan Tahiri dgn al Amin

get well soon, hee.
Ladyship Atie said…
MAIK,

betulla..uhu.kenape,tak pecaye?;p

------------

mujahidah solehah,

wsalam wrt

hee,its all fine my dear;)
erk, that was my very own opinion.
sbb ana yang dekat own country, close dgn parents, pun dah rase mcm i shud get married early;p
hee..xde fatwa pun yg kate dak2 ovc shud kahwin awal.haha

---------------

[ Ewan The Lagend ]

salam perkenalan juga(:

--------------

saudara nik hafizul,

insyaAllah.
amin amin amin ya Allah.
erk, why u wish me 'get well soon'?
ahakz.

Popular Posts