Okay Okay Fine!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

"Gimme idea to blog,please?"
This was what I captioned out in my YM just now. OMG seriously got no idea what to blog out for this week. Pathetic, am I?.Hakz

Feedbacks
  1. Write on the issue of overseas students should get married early.erk.Im afraid I can't as I realised that I've been posting kind of same-basis entries recently.ha-ha.*blus blush*
2. Write something about politics. erk lagi. Im lack of general knowledge. Am I eligible to do so?.

3. Sarah ASKS me to write about her so-called-perasanness.LOL.oooppss.suddenly Aleen came up with new entry lagi!!.Ha-ha.

4. etcetra.

Okay Okay Fine.

I guess we should imply the GIVE&TAKE concepts here. I NEED TO IMPROVE MY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.

CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO IMPROVE MY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE?

WHAT KIND OF NEWS OR ARTICLES SHOULD I READ UP MORE OFTEN?

HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED IN A DAY TO DO SO?

HA HA HA

Okay okay fine.
Atie suka terus bertanya whenever I come across things I've no idea what are they about. Without any kind of shame. As long as I get the ideas.

There're some people always give me respond some kind like this:
Hey, dont tell me u dont know about it!.

Takkan tak tahu?

Ni general knowledge okay.Aiyoo.



Okay Okay, I never felt the excitement of reading newspapers, those articles which did not have any relation with me, and those about business, index prices, and so on. Ya ya, Im ignorant haha. Kan Izzah?.;p

Duh, eversince I stepped into Taylor's, I started to realise how stu*id I am, knowing nothing about the world.ha-ha.

Okay okay, the least I can proud of me is I can still admit and ask people about the things I dont know. I have the inspiration to gain knowledge, but just that I did not love reading before. Only now I am training myself to read read and keep reading anything to improve my knowledge.

Uhu. Rasulullah pun ada pesan: Menimba ilmu biarlah sampai ke negeri CHINA.

And for those who do have wide knowledge about the world, dont be so stingy to share it with people. And please, dont look down on people LIKE ME.

As Rasulullah pun ada bersabda : Sampaikanlah dariku walau satu ayat.

Always have the eager to share whatever things u have. InsyaAllah, u'll be happy as happy as possible.

Rasulullah pesan lagi : Tangan yang memberi lebih baik dari tangan yang menerima.

So, u'll be surely better than me if u share a lot of information with me,.hehehe

Okay, kindly do tell me and share with me how may I improve myself okay?.

Allah bless u.

Allahua'lam(:

Comments

ziarah76 said…
Bukan ke nak tulis pasal hijab tu? he he. Atau saya cadangkan tulis la pasal ekonomi, memandangkan apa yg dipelajari skrang ada hubung kait jugak dgn ekonomi.
Lebih2 lagi sekarang ramai yg dah habis belajar tinggi2 tapi takde kerja.
Amerika misalnya, pengangguran semakin tinggi, malaysia sedang bermula.
Ini mungkin membabitkan orang yg sudah habis belajar dan orang yang sedang belajar (termasuk di Taylor) yg akan habis belajar dan kerja, nanti. Ni cadangan aje.
What do you think?
Allahu a'lam (Allah lebih mengetahui).

itu yang lebih tepat.

sharing is caring sis ^____^
ellaizi said…
ah.mengapakah nama saye yg disebut?? ahaha..i am officially lack in general knowledge jgk now since uni hv started...busy busy busy..on another note: myob sgt menyakitkn ati..sabar je la..
eksp said…
menulis blog, tak semestinya kena menulis sesuatu yang besar seperti politik, isu semasa apa semua...

tapi menulis blog adalah berdasarkan apa yang kita rasa, kita lalui hari2...

atau benda yang kita sangat fond.... benda yang kita minat... contohnya suka masak, maka blog tuh jadilah tempat bercerita pasal memasak...

suka motivasi? maka citerlah pasal motivasi...

suka citer diri sendiri? maka jadikanlah blog sebagai diari..

suka mengarut? jadilah macam blog coretanversidua........

mueheheheh =D
aleensie said…
heh makcik.

bace la paper hari2, amek at least 30minutes to finish one whole paper. rajin2 bace.

membace amalan mulie.

gagaga~

jgn asek nk membace shopaholics aje.

cis.
Amin Jamil said…
kan pg library more than 8 times a week? (as ticked in Mr P's survey form) =P

alang2 pg library tuh, pegang2 la suratkhabar.
browse headlines je.
then at least you would briefly know what's happening.
Unknown said…
Salamm...wah3....jemput ziarah blog saya....org2 cerdik2 nie...
man belon said…
salam...it's not hard to be an updated person since ur heart very close to internet.haha..but i strongly sggest u surf malaysiakini and also malaysiainsider since these are 2 hoottest website in m'sia(accrdg to survey)...complete and transparent(i suppose r)..or u just subscribe to breaking news sent to ur nset....so easy kn?pe yg ssh nye...
hahaha xpe atie kita sama la
i pun xbyk tau pasal general knowledge hahahaha
Ladyship Atie said…
ziarah76,

em, ttg hijab tu,insyaAllah one fine day atie tulis ye.
n bout economy tu, good idea.
tapi nnt mcm kena buat assignment lak hehe
or how if i just copy&paste je my assignment kt blog?.
haha

-----------------

hanisah ishak,

hee.
salah spelling ke?
sbnrnye sebutannye mmg mcm yg nisah tulis
hehe
tapi dalam tulisan rumi, same je kan.

uhu anyway thanx sahabat(:

-------------

ellaizi,

hehe.
saje nk attract u supaye drop comment here.
haha
n sbb u r knowledgable type of ppl.
weee;p

-----------------

eksp,

atie jenis yg suka jadikan blog utk share experiences and thoughts of mine.
x berape prefer blog mcm journal sendiri.uhu

coretanversidua tu bukan mengarut je, tapi mcm2 ada.
lagu2 yg xpernah didengar, tazkirah, etc.

heee

------------------

alenn,

haha.

membace mmg amalan mulia haha

shopaholics tu baru sekali bace.

selalunye bukak site news kt internet
tapi menyimpang g sites lain dulu i.e. blogs, facebook,etc.

tbe2 lupe nak bace news haha

okay2 nak kena try out!!

--------------

mujaheedah 90,

erk.
okay2 hehe
tenkayu adikku yg tembam;p

----------------

@mien,

haha
xaci!!!
u stalked my survey form tu eh..
cis[mcm aleen]
hampeh encik amin!
huu

------------------

anak pendang sekeluarga,

owh orait2 insyaAllah(:

---------------

man belon,

haha
my heart is close to internet?.
haha mcm lawak je statement tu.;p

--------------

sarah,

lol
i taw,
tapi i rase im better than u kot
haha
;p
namaku merah bagai lang merah said…
membaca, bukak blog, website, baca segala jenis berita, baca buku, tengok berita.

Tapi kalau xde minat susah jugak la. Kena develop minat tu dulu.

Start dengan something yang diminati.
aleensie said…
eh atie

"i rs i better dr u kot"

mwahhaaahahaha riak2

eh jgn nak cis2 akhu ye ^_^

siap khau balik nii :)

i da ade adaptor laa hahahaha =)
Ladyship Atie said…
alenn,

eh u on9 ktne tu??
haha how much u bought the adaptor?.
mahal x?.

haha itu cis kini dah jadi milik atie jugee.
;p
Ahmad Syafiq said…
Kalau nak improve general knowledge, first things first. MINAT mesti ada. Kalau tak minat nak tahu, tak gunalah nak cuba improve general knowledge.

Take myself as an example. I like to know about war, such as World War 1 and 2. Therefore, I would buy books or read them on the Net. I can tell you all the major events of World War 2 right now.(but it would be a long long story, so I'll skip that part)

My point is... you must have MINAT. INTEREST. No interest, no go. There are plenty of general knowledge to be found on the Net. Don't pass up the opportunity.
Ladyship Atie said…
okay sume oun cakap kena ada minat.

tp how if ppl like me, yg xde la minat nak taw pun.

mcm 'why do i care?'

hah, cmane nk develop the interest, i mean, mcmane nk raase mcm the things are interesting n i must know about it?.

Popular Posts