Plans~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly though it was a bit out of planned..

Actually, my plan was to go to KL today to meet my *ex*-lecturer, Dr Kabuye Uthman in UIA Gombak, but Mama asked me to go there tomorrow instead.

So today I went out quite early in the morninig,haha..not as early as u might think, actually it was about 9 am..heee=p.
I began everything with BISMILLAH, and after planning fews, I leave everything I had planned to Allah.

Alhamdulillah, each plan went on smoothly.

I managed to get an ustazah for my muraja'ah alQuran during my 2 months holz, insyaAllah..
It'll be starting next-week Tuesday..but I want to meet and taaruf with her, Ustazah Khafizah, this coming Wednesday..and maybe we'll discuss aboout her payment and everything.

My other plan is to held a 'learning alQuran' class for children in my home-villa,perhaps it could be done at my house, or may be at the mosque in front of my house..
In a way, I hope it will help me in remembering my alQuran..insyaAllah,biiznillah.


Thought I can make extra income by being a teacher, but I forgot that now is the school holz. So where on earth
I can be a teacher?.hakz..
Thus I changed my plan from being a teacher,
to working in a
nursery..
taking care of BABIES=D



Unfortunately,there was no vacancies for me..uhuk=(
Nemind, I guess my time will be managed enough by attending the hafazan class, and as well by making an alQuran class for children..
Though I might not get extra income,maybe Allah just want me to collect as much pahala I could.hehe.
Alhamdulillah.

A lot of programs I should be attending during this holz.
Do remind myself,so hopefully I wont forget to attend any of it!
Some of them are:
1)Program Jalinan Ukhwah organised by APIS
2)Stay and study at Madrasah Baitul Qurra' for 2 weeks
etc.

InsyaAllah,I'll be using all strength of mine given by Allah very well so that I can prove to HIM that the whole life and soul of mine are for ISLAM!
Allahuakbar!


La ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kunta Minazzhalimiin..

Allahua'lam..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Subhanallah... smoga Perancngan ini diberkati Allah... ;)
smoga di pertemukan jodoh kita utk berjumpa.. (^_^)

p/s: jelesnye..atie nak g BQ.. huhu
Anonymous said…
Indahnya Perancanganmu wahai shabatku...moga anti sentiasa thabat di jalan Allah...amin...Ana terharu ketika mmbace post anti...Alangkah Indahnya ana dpt menghayai dan mencintai Islam seperti anti....
Hazwani Jamili said…
ti, wani nak msuk kelas quran!!! (chet, prasan mude plak saye nih... heheheh)
Anonymous said…
"La ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kunta Minazzhalimiin.."

teguran ckit pada baris,"kunta" sepatutnyhe "kuntu". maaf byk2

smg tros thabat
Ladyship Atie said…
syued,
insyaAllah=)
----------------------------------

Slave of Allah,
tolong doakan=)
An insan lemah,masih perlukan sokongan.

----------------------------------
Wani,
ko nak masuk class quran kat UK?>
alhamdulillah,bagus la!!!
Atie sokong!!=D
----------------------------------

Mizmanners88,
syukran=)
xperasan..uhu

Popular Posts