Refleksi 2013

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Heheh. Outdated sangat kan entry ni..dah towards the end of January baru terkedek-kedek nak buat refleksi 2013. Wahahah.

Alhamdulillah, 2013 was a very challenging year for our business. I know ups and downs in business is normal and no matter how hard we work to avoid a fall in sales, we will someday face it. But alhamdulillah, because of the strong support system in Herbalife, we managed to overcome and maintain our performance throughout the year.

Basically tiada satu pun materialistic dreams yang aku achieve in 2013. This is because we did not move to the next level in 2013, so we decided not to reward anything for ourselves..Allah betul-betul nak uji aku untuk merasakan kondisi orang lain yang sentiasa dalam kesusahan..thank you Allah, I am now more aware about other people who are in need.

Nevertheless, we still had a memorable vacation with our parents in 2013, in Melbourne =) It was fully paid by Herbalife. You guys can read the story HERE

What I love the most about 2013 is that I changed to a better person. I don't know if anyone can see it. But I know I have changed a lot because that's the hardest part in myself, to change. I was a person with EGO. I always refused to admit the fact that I have to change. I always thought that I am at no blame. Aku je betul.. orang lain yang salah..I was bossy. I never cared about other people before. I only cared about myself, my life. With these attitude, of course I was never a good leader. But alhamdulillah 2013 has taught me so well in being a better person, a better leader. And this, I can't buy with money. Alhamdulillah Allah jawab doa aku melalui cabaran.

2013, a year of major reflection of me. ALhamdulillah :)

SPECTACULAR 2014



Spectacular is an ANNUAL MEGA HERBALIFE MALAYSIA GATHERING. This year, there was around 7000 distributors yang qualified to enter this life-changing event. The event where our hardwork in the previous year is being recognized..sadly we did not perform so well in 2013. But it's OK =) Heheh. Yang bestnya, seeing other people being recognized. And we are totally inspired!! Especially when it comes to the recognition of the TOP 10 Volume Producer. Last year surprisingly we were recognized as the Top 6. But this year, as I mentioned earlier 2013 was a tough year for us, we did not manage to maintain our position hehe. But surprisingly our good friend, Kak Ain and Abang Musab has taken the place hehe. They are the Top6 Volume Producer Malaysia in 2013. Gempakness. Allah memang Maha Hebat. Cara Allah nak ajar aku and bagi aku pengajaran memang sangat sweet and sentap haha. Tu lah Atie, sape suruh Malas? >.<


 *boleh baca cerita Spectacular aku last year kat SINI*



Thank you so much Kak Ain and Abang Musab for the inspiration!! If we can't be inspiried, we will not be an inspiration. Honestly masa tiba je recognition TOP VP ni aku terus duduk and tahan nangis. Aku memang tahu I couldn't make it. But bila Kak ain being called as the Top 6 aku terbangun balik terus nangis-nangis hahaaha. Memang obvious pun mereka ni kerja kuat setiap hari and VP diorang memang tinggi gila every month. I promise I am going to work harder this year and be at the top again wiwiwi ameen!!

And I tell you, Spectacular kali ni memang amazing sangat-sangat. The guest speakers are UNBELIEVEABLE! Boleh pergi tanya setiap participant Spectacular, none of them yang menyesal bersusah payah qualify to enter this event. It is priceless!! Rugi siapa yang nak business Herbalife tapi reject Spectacular. Hehe

Dr Rocio Medina.
She taught us that Herbalife products are just TOOLS.
Without exercise and healthy eating habit we will still not be at good health!

Edgar Balbas, aged 40, already 20 years in the business.
One thing aku paling suka ayat Edgar is "in Herbalife, we are ordinary people with Extraordinary thinking"
Edgar reminds us to evaluate ourselves everyday. 

Hemang Pandit
"Hardwork never goes waste"
He said RICH is how much you save, not how much you earn.
And he reminds us to register every negative thoughts into our mind so that everytime we have negative thought we are aware of it and we are able to remove it immediately.

Spectacular 2014 has taught me ONE BIG LESSON. "Siapa yang pegang economy dunia?" -you know who-
And why are these people so successful? -BECAUSE THEY PRACTICE ALL THE GOOD ATTITUDE AND KNOWLEDGE MORE THAN WE DO-
Aku terkesima, (SERIOUSLY), bila on the stage, all the guest speakers above talked all the good things yang aku belajar dalam ISLAM sepanjang 24 tahun aku hidup..kenapa aku terkesima? Sebab aku MALU. They practice ISLAM more than I do. Forgive me ya Allah. I promised one day I will be on the stage as the guest speaker for other countries'  Herbalife BIG event and I will talk about Islam! Please ease my way Allah. Ameen.

As what Jim Rohn said,
"Success is not something you pursue. Success is something you attract by the person you become"

It's not how much we earn. It's the attitude we have after reaching that level of millionaires. All the hardships millionaires faced in becoming millionaires make them successful. Ordinary people will never understand the hardships until they themselves decide to choose the road not taken by most people. I am building my life, my legacy, and my attitude today to have the best place in the hereafter. InshaAllah. May Allah bless our effort =)

Comments

Popular Posts