Bangkok Extravaganza & The Loved Ones

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah. We all Herbalife people just got back from an international training called Extravaganza which is held once a year. We learn how to have good attitudes, think big, dream bigger, and how to be a better person in Extravaganza. This year we had it in Bangkok Thailand. I remembered my very first Exgtravaganza in 2010 I was a World Team, doing Herbalife only to earn pocket money for myself..RM1000 was more than enough for me back then. Alhamdulillah the dreams get bigger, I just couldnt stop myself from doing what I should do, because I love doing Herbalife!


Extravaganza Singapore 2010 (hodohnya aku)



Extravaganza Bangkok 2011 (some stay, some left)


Yang bestnya, aku hampir terlupa perasaan masa aku pergi Extravaganza yg terakhir. Sebab last year aku tak dapat join, because of bersalin.So kali ni aku attend Extravaganza dengan perasaan yg sangat nervous. Despite all the challenges, alhamdulillah we managed to made it in Bangkok. Best sangat Extravaganza kali ni because I brought many of my first lines who're my friends, my bestfriend, my sisters..

with my sponsor :)



2 antara mereka sebenarnya bukanlah aku yang rekrut, but the sponsor didn't turn up so I treated them as my first lines la heheh. I feel so blessed because Allah sent me these amazing people who decided to change their life together with us. I pray everyday to Allah that they are strong enough to change to become a better person and better Muslims. Because if we change, everything change.

Michael O' Johnson touched me with one phase: "it's ok to be slower IF IT'S BETTER everyday"

Everyone's journey is not going to be the same. Some of us may go fast. Some may go slower..but it is not the issue. What's more important is everyone of us improve ourselves everyday. Build it better every single day!

Yang penting DON'T QUIT!
Enjoy every challenge throughout the journey!

And come again in Extravaganza next year as a better person, higher income, new pin, better life!

Less than 2 weeks from now aku akan ke Melbourne pulak bersama both my parents and my parents in law. Sambut anniversary perkahwinan kami yg kedua 2 july nanti di Melbourne hehe. Oh,ada apa di Melbourne? FREE VACATION all paid by Herbalife!! Hoyeah! ALhamdulillah..lepas penat2 bekerja, we managed to qualify, and the best part is inshaAllah akan pergi bersama parents. Spend quality time with them :)

You love to travel around the world? You admire this kind of lifestyle? Be healthy, travel, and be happy working around your loved ones!
 SMS/Whatsapp 0126714353 if you are interested to join me in this amazing business opportunity :)

Comments

Popular Posts