Being A Guard

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Its been years since I visited my beloved Symbolic Self hahaha.
Okay fine, I know its an exaggeration. Actually, it was only 2 days excluding today.heeee;p
Em just fyi, Im currently in JB acting as a BODYGUARD and a company for my Mama.
Its HOLIdays which I suppose it is sooooo holy because I am empowered to do whatever I want [with Allah's willing] and only within the limits of my parents' permission *sigh* haha.kidding.

Alhamdulillah exams finished!!and they went quite well although aint good as the best student in the world and for me, its just fine with 'good' results because Im sick of high target which used to make me disappointed haha okay this is crap. But friends, I wont state here what is my target for each papers as how PNS and AS did hahahaha sorry babes!

Sigh I have to stay alone in this freaking hotel room for like 3 days and nights more whenever Mama has to leave me for her seminar.

This hotel is in the middle of JB which I suppose it is kind of KL [as Mama told me] but pardon me as I dont know what exactly the name of this hotel haha please dont label me as an ignorant. But guess what?.I just went out with Mama to get some stuffs for a girl like me, and panadol me**trual because the pain is coming again HISH!! and to buy some food for me, okay, only me because Mama eats in the hotel's cafe [sebab Mama malu nak drag me along as Im only a penumpang here]. Its just 8pm and this town is already QUIET, the shopping complex yg macam Low Yat opposite this hotel is already CLOSED!.

Its weird, isnt it?.
So I came to ask the lady at the counter in the restaurant where I bought my dinner,
"excuse me Miss, may I know why is this place so quiet, its just 8 o'clock"

erk okayla, I tell u the truth. I was using Malay language but purposely translate it here to English hahha.

then she said: Memang since the bridge was built, this place will have less people by 7.They can just easily come and back from/to Singapore now.

Owh :D

okay the lady pun speak rojak ye ;p

sekian sahaja MUQADDIMAH untuk post kali ni.

Back to the title.Being a Guard.

Pernah this one time an upsetting incident happened somewhere in the Sunway City. A rape case. Then I got an email from Monash admin. reminding the students to be careful and ask the guards to accompany us to go to the carpark so that u wont have to walk alone in risks.

Friends, tell me, do we really have to depend on the guards?.
Are they supposed to be our so-called 'GUARD'?
Should they even be trusted??

I experienced quite many times being 'disturbed' by guards, especially those who're still not too old.

"Hye awak.."

"Assalamualaikum sayang"

"Adik dari mana"

"Comelnye adik ni"
-->okay ni bukan untuk self-proclaim or bragging or whatsoever taw, this is just a copy&paste statement to disclose the truths<--

bla bla bla.

statements above are the one-way dialogue because I didnt answer them off. Men are mostly sweettalkers, and so the guards.because most of them are men.



I know sometimes I used the 'girl charm' for my own benefits, such as to get a parking, etc.
But its my right to do so, isnt it? haha

There were a lot of cases where the guards rape and harrass girls in the place they're working.A LOT.

So this is why I NEVER want to trust guards.

There are some cases where the guards macam naik minyak, when they think that the place they're working are THEIRS. They control all the people in the place like mad, as if we are their employees and should respect them as if they are the Boss.

Example:
Car park di Monash.
Its seriously irritating. U can ask Monash students, Im sure most of them are also sick with the guards. They are the one yang akan direct dekat mana we can park our car although there are lotss of empty spaces nearer and diorang arahkan kita untuk park di kawasan yg agak jaaaauuuuuhhhhh dari entrance Monash hish hish hish I just hate it, wasting my energy, my time n my minyak taw tak.

Okay I know so far this entry is kind of talking bad about guards in Malaysia.
Just for the sake of sharing my ideas, my thoughts.
Dont u think the government must have put much more concern in this matter?

Especially in training and education.
Those who want to become a guard MUST be educated by SUFFICIENT religious education so that they will always aware about their BIG responsibility of being a guard.

They MUST attend a strict training to become a really good guard. In terms of language, spiritual, emotional, etc.
So that tak adelah sesuka hati je mereka nak marah-marah orang as if we are underdogged for having no power in the place.

So these are some of the reasons why we should ELECT for the RIGHT people to be our government, and RELIGION does matter, not the race. Im never a RACIST, but I do care MUCH about RELIGION so shall I label myself as 'RELIGIONIST'? Hhahaha

So I hope any VIP or VVIP or YB or YDP or CM or maybe the KING?. LoL. will read this entry of mine haha. Pleaseeee, I beg all of u to think about this, and we are the one who are elligible to choose our own government, not only the politicians. Choose and elect the right person, the state will become nicer, and we'll have more peace insyaAllah:D

p/s: Sorry for the disorganised entry.heee~

Allahua'lam.


Comments

Anonymous said…
part yg mengatal 2 i suke..haha..perasan btol la pmpuan skrng ni..nk test iman je 2..
daly said…
Atie, I setuju sangat with this post of urs.. I mean, look around.. It's so hard to find a guard that is reliable enough to get a job done without creating issues over & over again.. Govt sememangnya hav to look thru this case la.. Smkin dh menjadi2.. We are not looking down upon them tp diorang kdg2 r over d limits.. mcm kat sunway pun masalah parking.. pastu diorang suka tunjuk kuasa la as if they r in charged bla3.. come on la, where are these people's sense of humanity? lacking sgt2.. haha saya cume meluahkan pandangan.. anyways atie, happy HOLS! enjoy evry second.. and betulkan cara tido u i tgk u tdo slalu posture sume x btl skit haha.. aftr u hbs cuti kita g aerobics one last time k? ahaha I MISS YOU! Kirim slm kat ur mom and familey! :D
eh monash ade antar eh email pasal rape case?? asal i xdpt pun??or maybe i x check email monash?? hhehehehe tp btul ckp u...guards pun xbley dipercayai 100%! tp i stil buat baik dgn diorg utk dapatkan kesenangan tertentu wahahaha
faas said…
ha3=p he2. rock on sys
Ahmad Syafiq said…
The world is so dangerous nowadays, especially for the female species. I fear for them. Even those who are supposed to protect did otherwise. *Sigh*...

Rasulullah s.a.w. had once said that the time for Kiamat is between his two fingers. He said that 1400 years ago. If it's that near (indicating his two fingers), Masya-Allah... I couldn't imagine how close we actually are to that.
DiN said…
If the guard is not a muslim, how to educate them with religious education. ok maybe the guard is catholic or something, and still can be teach within the context of their religion. But what if the guard is atheist? I don't think religious education will be suitable to them.

Trust is not the issue here. Precaution and gut will help prevent unwanted things to happen. If you suspect something, or your guts telling you something is wrong with the guard, then you're probably right. Never ignore your gut feeling.

Popular Posts