Happy Anniversary خزينة الأسرار

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I did promise to write something about this special site of mine before. So here I am(:

March 2008, I first started blogging using blogspot.com. As I have this one blog in friendster.com, which it was kind of 'immatured'.Mostly were about my feelings, I hate this, I hate that, love this, love that, about my 'beloved' one, etc.

And there were few readers who consistently dropped comments in that blog of mine. Haha. Miss that moment so much.

And خزينة الأسرار is my next blog which I built it with a new strength and new desire. Just about life and its experiences. As I love to learn from experience.

Without any theme, I just vomit anything I want that blog. Although خزينة الأسرار was actually the same with SyMbOLiC SeLF, they are different in their own way.

SyMbOLiC SeLF

As time passed by, I began to realise that this blog is vital in my life. I tend to visit the site addressed http://atie-slaveofallah.blogspot.com sort of everyday;)

As I tend to share everything here. I love to communicate with those readers, just like in my 'real world', I love to talk to people and get to know various kind of slaves of Allah out there(:

I dont like wasting my experiences without sharing them to as many people as I can. Wishing that it will be beneficial to lots of people.

I will try to share those happiness of mine, hoping that people know how I appreciate them for contributing to the happiness in me(:
And all the sadness, I'll try to gain strength from this lovely site(: Readers and friends make my days meaningful. Serious.

I feel closer to those who read my blog than those who do not. As here I updates a lot about me.And that is why I named this site as SyMbOLiC SeLF.

Apart from that, I love to compare this world with the hereafter. As to me, the world symbols the hereafter.

Example, rewards(pahala) and money.
I always remind my sisters, that whenever you think you refuse to gain rewards from Allah, think of it as MONEY. Kenapa bila we are offered to do something with money as the return, laju je kita terima that offer?. So its easy, regard pahala as it is money. Or gold, or whatever. Saham which will be used in the hereafter insyaAllah.

This site jugak is a field for me to express a particular feeling or opinion about something to a particular one.
Maybe I dont agree with something wrote by somebody in other blogs, I will respond to it here in my own site; i.e. I Hate Theories!!

Or whenever I am disappointed about something, i.e. STOP LOOKING AT ME!!

Huu.

This site seriously symblos much of me.

Out of the blue, a friend expressed her oppinion:
Anything which symbols u always contradicting. U want to get married asap, but u don't like guys. U treat guys as badly as u can.
And many more.

Wuu. In order to get something, I must trade-off something to get the thing I want. ECONOMIC PRINCIPLE.lolz~

Entahlah. I'm complicated. But I know me. Others myte see me as a complicated girl. But I dont care.haks~

So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my Beloved BLOG!!
(:

Happy reading(:

Membaca amalan mulia.hehehe

Alhamdulillah(:

Comments

Adela said…
hehe jangan mare ye cik atie of what i've pointed out tu.
anyways don't worry no matter how much you contradict yourself pun ramai je fans xmacam i yang bernasib malang dgn si dia tu HAHAHAHA lol.
Ziarah76 said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dari kami sekeluarga. Orang yang paling bijak ialah orang ingat kpd kehidupan akhirat dan buat persediaan.

Tahniah la.
eksp said…
heh..

happy anniversary to the blog too ^^ memang nampak perubahan corak penulisan tuh... just keep writing, till then u'll find how enjoyable it is actually

=))
Ladyship Atie said…
seniorita adela,
x marah pun, in fact it makes me think more and deeper.
ramai fans?.haha x langsung!.

-----------------

mutakalim,

wah happynye dapat wish from ur whole family..
uhu.
Thanx(:

---------------------

eksp,

ye insyaAllah. pernah ke bace my old blog yg dkt fster tu?.
itu lag macam kids' one.haha

Popular Posts