White Dove Symbols ME


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Just found out one thing about me.After ages of thinking and searching for the answer.

A friend told me a story about a niqabi woman and a guy. This guy wanted to add the woman in friendster, with intention to learn Arabic as he thought that the woman is an Arab. But unexpectedly the woman sent him a private message saying that she can't appove the request as she is a niqabi, and you know the reason why.


And there was another incident, where a guy friend told me that people are talking something about me behind. It was the matter of the way I mingle around with people, and the way I socialize, especially with the opposite sex.

I've been thinking and digesting the issue being told, trying to find the truth, and the right action I should take in order for me to avoid doing wrong according to syara'.

Now, I got the answer. ya, alhamdulillah.

I think I'm such like a BURUNG MERPATI.

Easy to close with, but kinda hard to be caught.
[inspired by the tv show ROZANNA,TV3]

I'm an outgoing and love to know people around me no matter whoever they are. Similarly, I'll appreciate it so much if people come to me and want to be my friend.

It's just the matter of networking, and expand my friendship. As I can't stand here alone without friends.


That is why I can talk and say hi to anybody, but don't ever try to say that you want to have more than a friendship with me.
Otherwise u'll be hurt.
Uhu~
I'm not cruel,am I?.

Difference between niqabi and other women?.
Shouldn't compare these two. Unfair, seriously. As I dont really like categorizing people, so people cant do it to me.Nobody is perfect.And Muslim is Muslim. The rest, let Allah judge us, as we have no prerogative to compare one with other people.Unless you're asked by one to do so.

Merpati Putih
by Haron Abdul Majid

white dove
what keeps you above us?
come don and linger a moment
here in the wasteland

i long to hear your stories
the happy news
you bring to the world
the people are waiting to hear
that peace has come at last,
for all

white dove
you fly for peace
even now as the world below has been shaken;
soaring away, with wings outreched
you seem to reluctant
to return to the lands
devastated bt cruel hand


Allahua'lam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
and I wonder, if no more than friendship with you.then how to cross the border of friendship with u? just wondering though.
Ladyship Atie said…
scary question.lol~
Anonymous said…
heh...scary ke? =)

Popular Posts