Never be ashamed of failure

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Hehe..
I'm still in the mode of hoping for a better news coming up soon..
I'd been trying to call Petronas for days, but never answered.
Then I texted Mr Zafril[petronas officer]
Salam Encik Zafril, maaf ganggu. Sy cuma nak tahu apa yg patut sy buat skrg?.
Confirm ke Petronas akan hantar sy ke Monash?.
Then he replied
Tunggu diannounce kemudian

Ehem..Mama, seems like they haven't confirmed anything yet..hehe, hoping for miracles still..
;)

Em, actually I'm not in the mood of posting new entry, but, Ive no idea why am I doing it.haha
Bored perhaps. Or happying the happiness given by ALLAH.
Weee~

Em, never ashamed of facing failure.Why?.
As whoever able to face it, very well, he/she is even more successful than those who never got the opportunity of tasting failure.

Serious babe.
Ive experienced being fooled, being dumped, being irritated, and being whatsoever called loser.
Shamed on me.

Tapi if I were to think about others' feeling, Im surely couldnt at all buckle up myself. My strength is my belief, my faith towards Allah.

So kalau nak diikutkan rasa malu yg tak bertempat macam tu, I think, I will go nowhere.
And as long as I am confident with my own capabilities.

Its alryte, maybe they don't see what am I made of now, but I dare myself to show them that they're gonna regret it one fine day.

Haha. so brag am I.
Things u need to do when failure creeps into ur life:

  • Cry, in ur prayer. Burst ur tears in front of Allah.
  • Show ur gratefulness and ur alleviate on whatever Allah has gave u.
  • Be hypocritical or hyper-hypocritical.hehe. I mean, if u cant change the fact that u cant accept the failure, u just try to behave as if u r completely FINE.
  • Remember ur swear to Allah,
    "inna solati wanusuki wa mahyaya wa mamati lillahi rabbil'alamin"
(Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds) al-An'am:162
  • Relax sudah..;).Kan Laily?

To all my friends who are facing kinda same prob as mine, please make sure u're all fine. It's alryte, u're all GREAT, BRILLIANT!!. Nobody can change the fact..hehe.

Readers, doakan hopefully there's a miracle for me..heee. Thanx :)

Alhamdulillah~



Comments

Amin Jamil said…
thanx atie =)

in a way, ur post gives something to me
salam.

thats the spirit ~

WORD VERIFICATION : warredin

oh ya, saja nak promo. kalau nak beli lukisan, mai la datang www.lukisan-tangan.blogspot.com

an jual kat situ.tkasih
eksp said…
amiinn..

kalau dah rezeki ada kat sana... buat macamana pun, tetap akan ke sana jugak... insya Allah :)
Anonymous said…
Semoga remark paper tu beroleh keputusan yg baik..insyaallah..

-jam tangan power rangers-
Ladyship Atie said…
ye @mIeN.,
Sharing is caring..hehe;)

-----------------

Yana,
amiin juga ya Allah:)

--------------------

pulasari,

lukisan?.
ur hand made ke?.
insyaAllah.
so readers, jemput ke website tuu..hee;p

--------------------------

eksp,

betul3...
hee..insyaAllah, tolong doakan ye..

----------------------------

Dr Zahau,

insyaAllah, amiin.
Jam tangan power rangers?.
ee,,wat malu je..hakz~
Anonymous said…
Salam Atie.

I owez believe, Allah knows what's the best for each and everyone of us.

Semoga Atie dapat yang terbaik pada pandangan Allah. ameen.

Kat mana2 pun kita, yang penting kta masih berfungsi sebagai hamba & khalifah Allah. (peringatan wat diri gak)

p/s: suka dengan semangat Atie. thx! memberi semangat kat diri ni gak. ;)


(^_^)
Anonymous said…
alhamdulillah... u didn't suicide(he3...joking). I was having that kind of failure too. And I want to share what my naqib told me regarding to this circumstances. He said that Allah does not look for the result but he does look for the effort done. So, if we have ever failed,we don't lose. As we are already a winner for our effort. And he added that a believer will always have two winning...1 for the effort and 1 for the success. But if we fail, we still win. That's how beautiful Islam is.
salam..
yeah..
relax sudeyh...
haha...
insyaALLAH...
all da bez dear..
mfrstudio said…
saya dah kata jangan risau.. rileks saja..
Anonymous said…
Salam ziarah,
Syukran kerana ziarah blog sy,
Semoga berjaya dan dimudahkan urusan oleh Allah dalam kehidupan.

Sy buatkan link ke blog awak ek.

Popular Posts