I hate theories!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

As in economic study..there are lots of theories I've learnt, but most of them aren't applicable so much in the real life in anyway..

As in accounting study, as well as economics, there're lots of formats..but as they are all man-made, they're changeable at anytime anyway..

In sociology, there a lot of facts..ya, most of them are based on humans' life, but there are always conflicts in their opinions..In fact, each aspects have more than an opinion..

Even in al Quran and Assunnah..our 'ulama's also have argued in many laws and regulations..

So..Back to my entry title..I hate theories..just because they are not always applicable..and somehow, most people are so arogant, so selfish, and so 'skema' that they stubbornly follow the theories though they are needed to be 'renewed' according to nowadays requirement..

The 'Mawar Berduri' theory..

A question: is this theory mentioned in alQuran or any hadith?.

For the whole week..I've been thinking and comparing myself with this cruel theory..
Just imagine..if you are a girl, and you know that all this while, u've been trying to secure urself, u've been struggling to be yourself and at the same time u are not exceeding the boundaries..All this moments, I've been muhasabah in every single thing happened in my life..Ya, despite somehow I've actually found what are the things I need to improve in me, there comes a lot of obstacles. And all of sudden, people..especially the opposite sex, rank you in the group of 'Mawar yg tiada duri'..ouch!!Mostly the reason is-people are selfish, and they expect us to be as how they want.

Everything happens for a reason..and even so, I know my limits, and I know the rules..clear cut! I know theres nobody for me to share this with..but I do have Allah to help me, guide me in this kind of hard question.

Im like this,,is also for a lot of reasons..that not everybody knows..and u didn't know why..So please..don't simply judge people as how u want. We were nurtured in different lifestyle, different world..I wish we can be as before, but, now just I realised that u're not as how I hope..U didnt respect me as how I wished u would..U are the same as those guys outside who're always looking for a perfection in girls,,but u never concern about how hard their life is..when u're not perfect either..

Approachable doesn't mean that u're the same as 'Mawar yg telah hilang durinya'..
As friendships and networkings are really important.Dear readers, just think about it!

Wallahua'lam..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Undesrtanding Begins with 'U'...
Ladyship Atie said…
what do u mean dear anonymous?
Anonymous said…
ye la. the word understanding itself starts with a 'U'. ape la atie nih.
Ladyship Atie said…
ahakz..
itu ke yg anonymous tu maksudkan?
ish..
Anonymous said…
Salam Atie!

ape kabar?

rindu ngan sumer..huhu.

yeah, at this particular moment, i agree with u, i mean with what u posted.

Sometimes, people are being too judgemental.

"Everything happens for a reason..and even so, I know my limits, and I know the rules..clear cut!"

As long as we don't cross the limits n kawan with orang2 yang baik, insyaAllah.

Semoga kita terpelihara dari perkara yang tidak baik. ameen ya Allah.

i miss my VERY GOOD friends in Taylor's!!

(-_-)

p/s: sahabat2 lain yang baca ni,muslimin+muslimat, all the best untuk the coming final exams. bdk2 SAM n Atie-A-Level. ;)

bittaufik wannajah!

(^_^)
Ladyship Atie said…
Salam syaaaaaaaaa!!!
heee missing u lotssss..
How's life there?
Argh..my final is comin very soon..damn scared!
Tolong doakan kite lepas cut off mcm sya juge...budak bijak=D
Anonymous said…
an rasa x perlu an celoteh panjang.,
sebb an rasa an dah cuba yg terbaik mnrangkan pd nti tntng bnda ni..

if my words were not so clear during that particular time..asif kathir..

hei..i sent u an email right?..
hopefully it will make it easier for u to understand..what is exactly im i tried to convey to u in my posting..

sorry for my stupideness(ad ke word ni..hentam je la)..

-pemilik teori 'Mawar Berduri'..-
Anonymous said…
hehe.

alhamdulillah, ok2 je kat sini. of cos, ade 1 2 bende kena adapt, especially sejuk~. huhu.

yeah, sy doakan semoga Atie lepas cut-off dengan result yang cemerlang and better than mine! ameen ya Allah.

(^_^)


p/s: huhu. xdenye bijak. sy hanyalah insan yg biase. (-_-")
Anonymous said…
you have to trust someone before you can ever understand him/her....
Ladyship Atie said…
Dear pemilik teori mawar berduri..
Ya, I got wat u meant..
thanx for d explaination..
And hopefully u got wat i meant as well..
Ladyship Atie said…
Dear syafiqah..
hehe..bestnye sejuk...
=)
em sume org pun bijak..
So sya bijak, kite bijak, anonymous pun bijak=p

Popular Posts