An experience teaches a lots.


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I beg for ur apology for whatever i wrote in the previous entry. It wasn't written in a stable mood.hehe.

Yesterday, i had been thinking a lot about the word 'experience'.

Few experiences I faced yesterday.
1)compound rm80 as I mis parked my car.(still dissatisfy!)
2)Symptoms of cold n fever.bad headache!.Bought pills called Esberitox N.
I learned bout a herb called Thujae n achinaceae.(thanx nisah n the pharmacist=D)
3)involved in a family discussion.


The no 3 experience actually affected me a lot. There's no good for me to share what are the things we discussed in the discussion. At 1st me myself didn't want to get involve in it. Just wanted to give them a reminder that as youngsters in the family, the thing is actually not at all of our business.

I just told them.
"InsyaAllah, they are great, educated, n intellectual. So they will solve out this matter. All we need to do is respect the elders, don't hurt their feelings. The greatest ukhwah is husnuzhon, open minded, n open ur heart. Maybe we didnt know what are the actual things happening. be sincere, help out as much as we can, n pray to Allah. Dats it."

Sadly.ouch.
One replied.with heart full of hatred and vengeful, "atie,jangan tau cakap pasal agama je, tapi x taw buat..(kind of)..bla3.."

What did I do?.and what did I not do?. I didn't even blame them for the issue, I just asked them to solve it intellectually. I didnt point at any of them of being disintellectual.DID NOT.In fact, I said, all of us are intellectual. Well, thus there's a truth in Malay idiom, "siapa makan cili dia terasa pedas".

Im sorry.

I was hurt..all of them(golongan dewasa) were.. They were hurt. Did they(golongan muda) realise that?. Why do we want to do all these?.To solve a problem, or to start up a bigger problem?.

One thing, again. respect others.
One advice: appreciate and applicate ur ilmu, iman, and 'aqal.

One texted me(part of it):"...xpe,Allah lebih mengetahui&mendengar..."

A text from one to fews..(part of it), somebody forwarded it to me:
"..Apa pun, pandangan wajar dinilai dgn ilmu dan ukhwah. INGAT. LISAN YANG MENGATA SAUDARA IBARAT MEMAKAN DAGING SAUDARANYA SENDIRI. Hadith sahih. ..tangkislah hasutan syaitan mengadu domba. Jangan disimbah minyak pd api yg kecil. Murnikan hati n perkukuhkan keluarga kita bersama...."

Me said:
"manusia, bila hati dah keras n penuh dendam, sikap pentingkan diri mula menguasai iman.perasaan sesiapa pun dah tak diambil peduli.mereka je yg betul. Sabar ye. ujian Allah..maybe as a reminder, ade silap yg mungkin perlu dibetulkan..wallahua'lam."

I got a reply:
"xpe, belajar jadi org beriman. Tahniah Atie bawak hujah ilmu.."

One gave a reminder to one(forwarded to me):
"Hati2 buat statement bertulis.jangan burukkan sesiapa pd org lain.Silap percaturan, semua berpecah belah akibat hati kita x ikhlas......Ingat, memperhambakan ibu itu lebih zalim sifatnya,daripada anak memperhambakan diri untuk ibu. Apa keadaan pun kena balik pada Islam.Maaf teguran untuk kebaikan semua, atas dasar sayang."


Islam is beautiful, isnt it?
Ya, it is.

No matter what, always view a thing in the eyes of Islam. InsyaAllah, when we do mind about Allah's view in whatever we do, everything's gonna be alryte. No sins. No revenge,or any kind of it.

Wallahua'lam.

Lessons learnt:
1)Utamakan pandangan Allah & Islam
2)Appreciate ilmu, iman, aqal, Islam.
3)Respect each other.
4)be ikhlas.
5)be courteous.
6)Apply all the formulas given in Islam in each aspect of life.

Alhamdulillah.

Comments

eksp said…
sedangkan Nabi saw sendiri diuji oleh Allah melalui antara pakcik kesayangannya sendiri si Abu Lahab... nih kan pulak kita umatnya... diuji sebegitu, tak ke bermakna we are going in the same path? ^^

be strong... and rilex... bagi demam tuh kebah dulu... heheh

dan bayar saman tuh dulu ;)
Ladyship Atie said…
insyaAllah sentiasa mendambakan kekuatan dari Allah.
saman tu, just dont wana settle it down for the mean time.
wana wait for surat amaran=p
thanx for ur advice=D
Anonymous said…
atie.. saman bayar awl.. dpt discount ... heheh. :P

p/s: x penah kene lg.
Ladyship Atie said…
betulke ade discount?.
em..tell u wat,ade my friends btaw,
die banyak kali kena saman dgn MPSJ,
tapi die x pernah bayar..
uhu.
dielah idolaku=D

Popular Posts