the more approachable u r, the more open-minded u'll be!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

is it really so?.
how do we measure the term 'open-minded'?

approachable-friendly-sociable-hanging out-keep in touch-care for each other-know more people-gain experiences-open minded-secularisme!

this is only a micro-approach, not macro-discussion,okay~

what is secularisme?
go and search in anyways.

Once you open your mind a bit wider, lessen your principle a bit, u'll face the possibility of getting into this kind of confusion.
Do u get what i mean?

Ya, actually I went out with my Petronas friends. We had a great gathering! Fortunately, we did not go and watch movie (one thing yg aku dah set untuk stop!). I know, I did not object when they asked to watch movie..that's me. I prefer to just listen, and sometimes I won't be reacting anyways cuz I want to know people more.

I think I did few things wrong. But I'll just leave this thing with my Lover, my Creator, Allah!

But the thing I want to share here is- I would like to highlight about the way we make friends with others.

Im sorry for any lack of better words..

Question yourself--Are we open minded enough? Or we are TOO open?

Why, in other things we are completely willing to be opwn minded, but in Allah's orders, we don't want to open our mind?.Damn hypocryte!

Friends? What does it mean?
One friend told me-'friendship is not measured by hang out together'
What I knew- friendship is about caring each other, in easy and in hard time
You-??

Is there anybody want to support this statement?
Friendship-bertepuk tampar(between guys and girls), gossiping, share about gf and bf, spend a plenty of time together, study together-----HOW ABOUT SOLAT TOGETHER?

Are we excellent enough?
Then why cant we accept Allah's offers:
1)solat jemaah, HE'll give us 27times of rewards!
2)Jaga batas-batas pergaulan; insyaallah, HE'll show you the best friends ever!

EGO! ARROGANT!

Are we Muslims?
So do we know our status? Sedar dirilah sikit my friends..

Being friends with everybody isn't wrong. Being friends with the opposite sex-not wrong in Islam-but! I don't think there's a need to touch each other..kononnya for da sake of joking and getting closer,etc!

Allah gave us the freedom to choose, but we never appreciate it enough!

Forgive me Ya Allah!

Forgive my friends Ya Allah!

Don't misinterprete the word open-minded okay!

Nasihat untuk kawan-kawan dalam Bahasa Melayu Bahasa Kebangsaan:
"nak kawan, kawan aje lah. Tapi x perlulah sampai nak pegang-pegang sana sini, walaupun kite tengok CONTOHNYA budak lelaki tu mcm kind of lembut sikit, so kite pandai-pandai assume die tu x ade nafsu. Idiot. Belajar tinggi-tinggi, tp x kan x tahu yang antara lelaki dan perempuan mmg ada tarikan. Nak benarkan tarikan tu sampai ke mana? Fikir-fikirkan la ye.. Jangan jadi fitnah pada agama(pesanan penaja untuk penaja dan pembaca), Nak kawan pun relax2 je la..cukupla sekadar boleh bergurau dr segi kata2, xperlu untuk bertepuk tampar or watsoeva..okay dear?"

Wallahua'lam..
I beg for ur apologize for any harsh words..This post ada kaitan dengan yg hidup, tp xde kaitan dgn yg mati..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Salam atie~

hehe..ade penaja gak eh..

(^_^)
Dr Zahau said…
salam..
lain kali atie..
kalo ad kawan nti ajak p tengok wayang ke..cakap berpegang dan bertepuk tampar tu boleh timbulkan kemesraan ke..nti sekeh kepala depa ni sekali..haha..

tp kalo nti pun sekali sama ngn depa..
an terpaksa la sekeh nti pulak..haha..


-dr zahau-

eh..ni an ad link lagu..sesuai la untuk nti yang selalu rindu pada ur mom..

UNIC-Lafaz Yang Tersimpan

http://www.esnips.com/doc/9a73221b-b5b0-4cd7-b0fc-cb8f9dea78ec/Lafaz-Yang-Tersimpan---UNIC
Ladyship Atie said…
salam~
orang yang singgah rumah atie,
ada, sugar muumy..haha

Dr Zahau,
an x taw pulak nta ade blog..
nak jadi invited reader boleh?
em, an xdela sampai nak bertepuk tampar..
so nta xde peluang la nak sekeh an.
an mmg x tegas..my bad!

neways, nnt an g kt link nta bg tu eh..thanx @.@
Anonymous said…
waah..nak jadi invited reader gak..

neway, x baik sekeh kepala orang nie..tolak lam swimming pool kat ridzuan je..kalau xpun, kat myplace..mana2 lagi dekat..

(^_^)
Ladyship Atie said…
eheh..
best gak idea tu..
boleh swimming!
heee
Dr Zahau said…
invited reader,,?..haha..
an pun tak tau ap dah jadi ngn blog an ni..dah jam dah..x bleh bukak..berjanggut an dah try nak baiki..x bleh gak..
so.. sorry eh..

plus.. personal stuff kat dalam tu..aha..

ok..eh 18 ni an balik melaka..p pondok sat..settle hutang..nak ikut?..
Ladyship Atie said…
an ade ielts class le 19th tu..
Anonymous said…
dulu kat taylor's selalu rase gini..
hw open minded shud i be?
tapi,snnye kite yg kene recheck the true meaning of 'open minded' kot,in certain aspects, we do not have to agree with them to befriends with them.
easier said than done.
kan?
hu~
Ladyship Atie said…
1st of all, we can't set our mind that Islam is too conservative. Islam is very easy to be applied, anytime, anywhere.

even in a place like Taylor's College.Many of them dont really know about how to communicate with us. They dont bother whether we r girls or guys, to them, all arethe same. Can be touched,bla bla bla.
So what I did is, I warned them from the beginning, that I cant be touched. as easy as ABC!They'll respect us, insyaallah.
Anonymous said…
well aty,its a really gud topic.open-minded??.even me always wonder,how open can i be?.i mean until wht xtnd.wht about batas pergaulan wit non muslim?.can dat be considered as batas wit guys too??.
Ladyship Atie said…
salam anonymous,

with non-muslims?. u mean the girls?. im not restricting myself from mingling with them as how I mingle with the Muslim girls..Cuma if they ask u to go somwhere like club, non-halal restaurant, etc, just say NO. That's it.

For the non-Muslim-Guys pulak, restrict urself as how u r supposed to mingle with the muslim Guys..However,perhaps we should lessen the restriction, ONLY A BIT..

Anyways, ask any other ustaz or ustazah who are able our situation(studying in this kind of environment)..cuz I'm not a good person to elaborate further about this topic..wallahua'lam.
Anonymous said…
CUTE PINKY I DONT KNOW YOUR NAME BUT I THINK YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WHICH SHOULD BE CARRIED BY EVERY MUSLIM.
I THINK YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND HAVING GREAT FAITH IN ALLAH TABARAKH TALLAH AND THE PROPHET MOHD. (SWS.)
THANKS
AND KEEP GOING AHEAD I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU.IF YOU NEED ANY HELP YOU MAY FREELY CONTACT WITH ME I FEEL HAPPY TO BECOME THE SMALL PART OF YOUR ESTEEMED MOTTO.

INSHALLAH YOU WILL GET SUCESS.
ALLAH HAFIZ

SARFARAZ HUSSAIN
Ladyship Atie said…
Mr Sarfaraz Hussain,
Thank you so much for offering me ur help..Insyaallah, I'll keep up my work..if I have free time.
Im kinda bz for the time being.
thanx again=)

Popular Posts