Guess Why I Am Here?.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

People.

Have u ever thought of why do u ever exist in this world?.

A Buddhist scholar once told me:
"A Buddhist is told to live a good life, that is the only purpose of life of a Buddhist"

A Christian said:

"We are here to love GODs"

I know, as a Muslim, the purpose of me being here is not only to live a good life and to love God, but I am here for THOUSANDS of responsiblities. I owe Allah a lot, and I know and aways aware that I need to pay back to HIM eventhough HE never bother to ask anything from me.

It's not easy. People, I tell u, it's not, unless u know and convinced enough that u have a BIG potential in u to be contributed to the society, for the sake of ALLAH.

Parents.
The whole world know that u love ur parents and ya, we know that parents are struggling to give the best for ur children. Nobody ever doubt that. Trust me.


Always hoping that ur children become good people.

But sometimes, parents don't realise their children belong more to the society. And therefore, parents have to learn to loose some shares of the 'ownership' of the children.

To possess something, we need to forego something else.

U can't simply have a very good child, a very independent child, a very outgoing child, a very active and outstanding child, without having to sacrifice a lot for it. And it's ur child anyways.

It's no possible to have a child highly educated in terms of academic, languages, religions, etc without having to pay for it.

It's on u, parents, whether ur child is going to be an extraordinary & outstanding person, or a typical good people, a typical 'graduated' person, or merely a person.

Lets be ready to be a parent!.I LOVVVEEE MAMA & AYAH weee:D

IMPORTANT & RANDOM: My number 0192700844 can't be used anymore. Due to some technical and emotional problem, and yet I am currently phone-numberless. The only mean u can contact me is INTERNET. I'm sorry for the inconveniences I caused.



Comments

DiN said…
emo gile lah! haha!

what is typical about Malays when it comes to money? malas? haha
AlhamduliLlah...

i promise to be a good, non-hypocritical muslim.

~ selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan Al Mubarrak, moga dibasahi cahaya iman dan taqwa ~

tambahan : kalu bab2 Ramadhan nie, apa kata kalau ambil sedikit input drp blog ini http://yusofembong.blogspot.com/
wani said…
but children must always understand what their parents want from em. its not simply meerely an one way communication. don't expect parents to understand us all e times, but actly we r the ones who have to listen to wat the want us to. tats more important.
MujahidahPuteri said…
salam ramadhan kareem.buah tangan ramadhan buat blog anda.time ksh.
Ahmad Syafiq said…
Nothing. I forgot what I'm about to say.
Fatimah said…
let's atie!!will Allah' help iA
aleensie said…
ala tusyuk2 atie hehehehe :)

senyum le ciket. pastu kite tido sme2 lagi beramai2 hahaha :D

cool tak alin?
ruhul jadid said…
Salam.penjelasan anda menarik..

Dalam aspek yg lain kalau kita lihat tentang tujuan hidup,sebagaimana sebuah perisian komputer tidak akan tahu tujuan dia dicipta kalau manusia yg memprogram kn nya tak memberikan tujuan.Kereta yg dipandu tidak akan tahu tujuan arah mana ingin dituju kalau manusia tak meletakkan tujuan pada kereta itu..

sama juga mnsia.mnsia tak kan tahu tujuan hidup,kalau Allah tak bagitau tujuan hidup kita..Tapi kalau nak tahu,rujuk kembali pada Quran.Allah mengatakan "Tidak aku cipta jin dan manusia kecuali beribadah kepada ku"..Ibadah bukn mksdnye ibadat.tetapi kehidupan kita adalah satu ibadah selagi kehidupan kita berdasar pada Allah.contoh,anda brkhidmat untuk parents adalah ibdah slagi anda mendasarkan pada Allah..

semoga bermanfaat .....

dari tulisan yg sedikit...

wallahua'lam

Popular Posts