Wish I could just...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


I will never ever repeat the same mistake of putting trust on that species..

But anyhow, I'm actually just an ordinary girl..

I wont stand like how I'm standing ryte now without support..

I do wish that I could just break my stance that I stick with it all this while..

O Allah, help me in facing this..

I don't want to be in that situation anymore..

The biggest mistake of mine..

Please understand me..

I need you, but I just can't say so..

As I'm actually confused...

beween you and you...and it's you..

Only you and you..

But I don't want to seek for it in the mean time..

I'm not ready for it..

Though actually I am..

But I am avoiding it...

Despite I know, the 'you' will not surrend from coming closer..

Day by day..

Time passes...

I haven't even changed..

Help me Allah...

Comments

Popular Posts