Though I miss the old days..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم~

Ramadhan, it comes again...Really miss the days in Ramadhan at Darul Quran. I don't know why, but it's seriously different. Every nyte without a gram of laziness, I'd go and pray tarawikh jam'ah with other DQ students, al hafiz wal hafizah, led by al hafiz, with he reciting those ayaat in the holy Quran, that could make me feel the sweetness of Ramadhan.

I dont mean that Ramadhan in Taylor's College aint beautiful as in DQ. It's just that each brings its own beauty. And I found in Taylor's College, it's actually more challenging as Allah is actually testing me on my endeavours to get close with HIM in this holy month. Mosque is damn far, compared to DQ. But it wont b a prob, if I'm willing to, isnt it?.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE TO A WILLING HEART.

Insyaallah, eventhough I'm busy preparing for my final exam, I won't let Ramadhan be neglected at all!. I'll try my best to get YOUR LOVE, Ya ALLAH ARRAHMANURRAHIM~

~SALAM RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK~

Comments

Anonymous said…
eh..an rasa mcm pernah tengok gambar tu..of course she is not u..tp an rasa btul..mcm penah tgk..bantu an ingat semula..if u are willing to do so la..
Ladyship Atie said…
owh...
of course it's not me?
wat're u trying to say?
nta nk ckp an x secantik die ea?
ahaha...
mmg pun...=p
em itu actress dlm movie ayat-ayat cinta la..
huhu
Anonymous said…
lor..x der la an ckp gitu..selalu pkir yg buruk psl an..isyh..

k..dah ingat..syukran

p/s..an rasa depa buat filem tu bgus..bleh encourage remaja nak membina keluarga mengikut islam..cuma an x setuju 100%..bnda ni diadaptasi kepada filem..selamba jerk pegang2 an tgk..kan x bleh tu..
(an dah tgk.sebb tu an tau) =p
Anonymous said…
hehe..abes jgk dr zahau nengok cter tu..an x tgk abes sbb agk bnyk yg x sama ngan buku dier..

prefer buku nyer version..

(^_^)

Popular Posts