Exam..

Salam 'alaikum..

"Fighting is prescribed Upon you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible That ye dislike a thing Which is good for you, And that ye love a thing Which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, And ye know not."
(Quran: al-Baqarah;2:216)

Stressful...
O Allah...why is this happening to me?.What else should i do?.Why is it so hard for me to achieve flying-colour-success like my sista??. *my heart is crying*

"It's fine my dear..U've tried ur very best for this exam..Do better next time kay?"

Alhamdulillah..
at least I improved in most subjects...
Only one....
unexpected...i didnt expect to get that bad for this particular subject..,
At least worse a bit, but not worst ever!
huh...
i knew I did it very very badly,,
and I completely confident of my ownself that I should have done better!
But Allah is the Best knowing..
Unluckily I wuz blank in d exam hall that day!
I dunno y..
perhaps lack of eat..or sleep..or whateva..
This is just my heart talking...
Me?
not yet crying..
perhaps would be later..


HUH!
I'm tired of all this!
For da sake of what I am studying?uh?
Lillahita'ala?.
Are u really sure??
Prove it ATIE!
Do it for Islam!
For da ummah!
For Ur Lover..ALLAH!!!
Takbir!!


Srive for da best of Urs!!

InsyaAllah..
I CAN DO IT!
Amiin...

Comments

slalu tajdid niat..insyaALLAh diberikan kekuatan

Popular Posts