Sebulan

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Tengok last post. 17 September. Masa tu aku kat Hongkong airport, flight reschedule. N guess what? Sebulan aku tak dapat nak update anything on my blog.

No its not that Im lazy or what. No no. I tried to write something here u know. But...life is just not as easy as typing or writing. It is far beyond that. It's getting more and more complicated.

Balik from Herbalife University Macau..almost everyday I cried. Few times I couldnt sleep well at night, thinking, and keep thinking. Thinking about issues, challenges, solutions, ways to get all the mess organised..and many more. True, big income comes with BIG responsibility. It is tiring. Seriously. But it is worth it when I know I am doing it for Allah. In fact, it's worth fortune! :)

Dalam masa sebulan.. banyak betul progress pertumbuhan Yassir my baby. Baby Yassir tumbuh gigi pertama on the 30th of September. Tumbuh gigi kedua on the 1st of November. Cute ;) Tapi susah nak amek gambar gigi dia. Sebab sekarang Yassir sangattt aktif! And kerap demam, mungkin sebab gigi tumbuh..

Baby Yassir dah boleh mengengsot jauh..Harini dia dah jelajah almost satu rumah..Heheh. Semua bucu dia singgah. Comel sangat ;) Daripada luar bilik, dia boleh kejar aku (dalam keadaan mengengsot) sampai ke dalam bilik. And that was IMPRESSIVE!

Yassir dah pun mula menunjukkan tanda-tanda untuk mula merangkak. Sekarang dah boleh angkat punggung, cuma belum boleh gerak, tak stabil lagi. Esok lusa mungkin :)

Yang pasti, bila melihat pertumbuhan Yassir, aku selalu terfikirkan downline-downline.. Looking at them, buat aku rasa nak menangis. Educating downlines is just like educating our own baby, until they grow up and become a good person. And it is going to take years, not days, not months..I did not understand that before, but I am now ready for that. To my dear potential leaders, I will be with each and every one of you in every step until we all achieve our dreams! Lets hold each other's hands tightly!








Comments

Popular Posts