The Successful Question Mark Series

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim





I'm sure those who follow this blog (like there's any regular visitor cehh) knows the poster above. My team's successful biggest event for the semester.





The Q-Mark Part 1





It went good alhamdulillah, but the not-so-good part was when I didn't hear satisfaction from the audience. And even me myself was not so satisfied after the event which I don't know why. It was like there were 'some' things not right, do u know that feeling?.huh!





We had special performance by the ALGEBRA. They were good, the solo's voice is very nice to hear.





The speaker, XIFU NASIR presented his talk well (I supposed so). Even though I didn't stay still in the hall listening to his talk because I had to move in and out to make sure all tasks delegated to the committees done well. And, for sure, the committees were doing their tasks dedicatedly which I am soooo proud of them! Hehe





But yeah, that was our first time organizing a big event which we succeeded to gather around 130 participants (excluding the committees and the VIPs) so that for sure there were some mistakes here and there. But as usual, NO PROBLEM (:





The Q-Mark Part 2: Dajjal Shall Appear In The East, And We Are In The East


The 'rushing' poster for the 2nd series

This is the official one (:



Yea, we learned from mistakes. After we had a post-moterm meeting for the 1st series, we tried to overcome all kind of mistakes to ensure the 2nd series will run very smoothly.

And alhamdulillah, it was MORE SUCCESS THAN SUCCESSFUL. I was soooooo happy after the event. We had special performance by AMID HOSSAIN, he sang Bangladeshi and English songs and played guitar by himself. WOW!. He was amazing, and so his voice. Hehe.

The speaker, XIFU NASIR, at this time, did his part VERY WELL. As he had more time to deliver his talk at that night, and there was a Q&A session for the 2nd series as we forgot to provide one for the 1st part. My mistake :(

The audience was very happy as I got very positive feedbacks for the 2nd series and there are some of them even demanded for the video as they want to re-listen to the talk again. And this time, we managed to gather more audience. The auditorium is built to fit around 300 people, and the auditorium was 3/4 full. U calculate urself hehe.

The tentatives went smoothly and everyone did their part very well alhamdulillah. I did a video presentation during the introduction (it was prepared 3ominutes before the event started haha Melayu memang suka last minute, bak kata Abi Sina huhu)

And, yeah, I thank Allah for the success, and of course all the committees of Monash Islamic Society. I have to admit that there are a lot of people had a shock seeing that MIS ABLE to manage that kind of BIG event. CONGRATULATIONS to all the commited and dedicated committees because without them , the event would not be done well, of course.

p/s: Thank you to my sister, Linda for her willingness to come all the way from Melaka to attend my event hehe and Thank you Mama and Ayah for your support. I will try to bring up more prestigous event in MIS next semester inshaAllah (((:

Pictures?. Later, hehe.

Alhamdulillah.






Comments

faas said…
nice..:)
salam...atie, wah congrats 4 d event. anywy, topic dye cm best....kalu x kbrtan,kongsi la kt sni input yg dpt..skit2 pun x pe....
RedBloodCell said…
pttla ak rs mcm ditarik2 untuk melawat blog ko.... rupa2nya... ada quotation di situ... nice event... n hope korg2 ley wat g next sem... ;)

Popular Posts