Outward Bound

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I feel soooo relieved for having this free-time to update Symbolic Self.
Pardon me for letting it not-updated for too long.

I am having a very exciting holiday (so far) because my time is filled by meaningful activities and experiences.

Okay peeps, nak cerita about my journey in Outward Bound School Lumut.

We went on 2 expeditions.
The first expedition was WHALING as far as 25 km non stop. Mendayung 5 jam okay, LIMA jam taw!.
Makan, buang air, tdow, sume atas whaler.
Taw tak whaler tu ape?.
Okay here is the picture



And the 2nd expedition was water rafting. Kayak okay kayak. We kayak-ed for 4 hours!!.
We had to form a diamond-shape of the group along our journey. And frankly, it was not easy, at all. There were 4 captains appointed to control the diamond shape: The captain, left flanker, right flanker, and sweaper (most behind). And yeah, my kayak was appointed to be the left flanker. ahaha. Siap kena marah kot because I pushed anak kapal to kayak and kayak time mereka sudah seriously exhausted. Haha. Experience ;p



Yang the most right, the girl tu. Itu Atie (:
What?.
You don't believe I was in the expedition myself, do u?.
See, the following picture clearly shows that I went for the expedition hehe.


Tu yang balut towel kat muka, it's me!! hehe



Poyo tak siap highlight diri sendiri dalam gambar ahaha. Suka hati lah, it's my blog=p

Believe it or not?.
I was on it. I DID whale!. All of us did it!!. Bravo Petronas Scholars!!Thank you so much Petronas!! We love u hehe :)

I did not set any objective before I went to the camp. As I wasn't really full-hearted in joining it. Ganggu my business taw tak haha. Seminggu kot business HERBALIFE tergendala. But after the camp, I was like 'WOW!'

Now I understand what does it mean by 'THE POWER OF BELIEVE', the subconscious mind. Seriously. If we were to give up in the middle of the expeditions, we would not be able to make it!. But we DID!. Both expeditions were not easy, at all. Dah habis expedition whaling, kami terus practice untuk kayak. Penat, muscle pain, semua ada. But we didn't give up. Almost, but did not. And I am really impressed of all of us. For our inner-strength. Again, thank you Petronas (:

HERBALIFE is going smoothly, so far. Alhamdulillah (:
Look at my mother.

Mama before



Mama lost 3kg after 3 weeks of consuming herbalife.

I am currently working as a school teacher, teaching English. Kat sekolah rendah. Cute gila okayyy. Haha. I am garang, yes, but I am still a lovely teacher. Dah promised nak belanja 4 orang kids lunch if they all can keep quiet the whole week of next week in my class. Haha. Hopefully diorang still bising so that Atie tak perlu spend ahahaha. Kidding=p

Okay will update about my experience of being a teacher.
InshaAllah, but if only I got time=p


Comments

Hilmi Khairi said…
atie jadi cikgu??

teringat dulu masa jadi cikgu ganti..ada student form 1 ngorat.. wakaka..

sekali balik, budak tuh dah besar.. alamak, cun pulak.. nyesal jap.. kuikui
syued said…
alhamdulillah . mama atie dah makin cute hehe...
atie ngajar kat skolah mn?
mama said…
Kurus No 2. Yang Penting My Cholestrol n Sugar level very good. Before this... border line je.. Syukur alhamdulillah.
wani comey said…
obs...huhu

Popular Posts