Boleh main paksa-paksa tak?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Okay saya akan update this entry in a rushing mode.
Kalau dalam Herbalife, kami mengamalkan apa yang Islam ajar: TIADA PAKSAAN.

i NEVER forced anybody to consume Herbalife. But I force my existing customers to follow the healthy diet guideline because they've paid me to coach them. I will at my level best to ensure they get the results desired, inshaAllah.

Okay readers, u've got to watch out. Because this entry will make u feel like 'I HAVE TO BUY THIS' by the time u finish reading this entry heehee ;p

I am about to foRce ALL OF YOU to buy this book. It's written by my fiance, Mr Yussamir Yusof. This is his very 1st published book, by Karangkraf :)



Him

First of all, I would like to congratulate him for his achievement of having this book. So I would LOVE to share the excitement of reading this book with all of you.

BUKU NI SANGAT BEST, YET INFORMATIOUS (haha boleh tak create this word? Ala-ala delicious hihi)


The book title: AKIDAH KITA NYAWA KITA
(AKNK)



THIS IS A MUST-READ BOOK. The writing is very simple. If u are someone yang memang malas membaca, u WILL fall in love to this book sebab it is for YOU. Hehe.

I can say this because I am one of those who hate reading. Haha.

Details about AKNK, boleh refer to the author's website. Click HERE

If rasa-rasa nak dapatkan this book with the author's signature, feel free to ask from me hehe.

Example


Harga buku ni is RM16.
But if u want to get this book direct from Atie, together with the author's signature, and u want me to post it directly to u, there will be extra charge for shipping, okay?
No worries, we don't charge u for the signature haha.

Apart from me, u can get this book from book stores nearby, mcm MPH or mane-mane je la. Karangkraf punya publication kott. Senang je nak dapat :)

Btw, he is pursuing for his second book, which is the next 'episode' of this 1st book. So, I insist you to get this book AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Before the 2nd book being published hehe.

RM16 jeeee. No harm having it, kan?

Want to have one for u?
Contact me
mardiatimohdjamili@gmail.com


Comments

Anonymous said…
fiance? xtaw pulak atie dh bertunang..
will try to find this book :)
wow yussamir ade buku? gile habat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wah i plak yg terharu ni hhahhahaa) congrats yus!!!
Ladyship Atie said…
bon! hang wajib beli buku die!
Nudz Zalie said…
ok2..highlight kat sini dl..FIANCE? ;)

Popular Posts