Life Is an Open Secret

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not updating this blog for quite long time, and my recent updates are mostly about HERBALIFE. Duh! So what?.Haha.

Life?.What?.An open secret?.

Yeah, just finished reading a motivational book by Zabrina A. Bakar, entitled "LIFE IS AN OPEN SECRET"

It gave me new insights about life, and simulated my spirits to achieve success in life and whatever I am doing.

Frankly speaking, I was quite stressed out about my new business, HERBALIFE. And I think those who always view my blog, my facebook, and wanting to know my updates should have seen how busy I am doing my business. Haha. Like I have anybody who's concerned about me, do I?. duh!. Obvious kot. Ramai je hahahahaha =p

So yeah, It's not easy to be in the state of ease. There is only one person who hears every single plead of mine, be by my side and motivate me to keep on struggling in whatever I aim to achieve. Thanks to you (oh u know who u are =p). But now u are wayyyyyy too far from me. And I hate it. Nak call pun kedekut kedekut. What more to tell u everything. And one month?.Lame lagi taw.

The only thing that person left to me is this book, and a cute home-slipper which is pink colour and I named it as "Selipar Cinta" hehehehe. Yeah I know it sounds poyo, but nak buat macam mana, the person who give it to me pun poyo walaupun cik Sarah suka call me poyo but that person is actually poyo-er than I am hahaha.

Normally, when I have problem, I will have a motivator to soothe me down, but as the person is not able to be with me all the time now, this book replaces the person for a month. hehe

Amongst the quotes I am interested with in the book are:

  • So verily, with the hardship, there is relief, Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (Ash-Sharh 94:5-6)
  • Change myself, or else I will never change. N-E-V-E-R. "This is because Allah has never changed a favour which He has conferred upon a people until they change their own condition; and because Allah is Hearing, Knowing" (al-Anfal 8:53)
  • Turn towards Allah, O believers, every one of you, so that you may be successful (An-Nur 24:31). CHANGE. TURN TOWARDS HIM. AND BE SUCCESSFUL. That simple. Be brave. Be bold.
  • God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches you by means of opposites, so that you will have two wings to fly - not one. (Rumi)
  • If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. But, by all means, keep moving. (Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.)
  • etc.
Another question asked while I was reading this book.
Does action speak louder than word?.

If the pen is mightier than the sword then how can actions speak louder than words?

Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it

Change!.

It's never too late to become what you might have been

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.

Because we, as humans, do not know what is going to happen to us later. So just do, and put trust in Allah.

"O Allah, for Your mercy I hope, so do not abandon me to myself even for a moment and correct all my affairs. There is no God but you" (Abu Dawud and classed as hassan by al-Albani)

I do not care in what state I wake up in the morning - whether it's good or bad - since I do not know what is good for me and what is bad. (Caliph 'Umar)

So yeah, I've put lots of quotes from the book. Seriously, I was stunned by the motivations, all the stories told in it. Just imagine, have you ever asked yourself a question like: "WILL I MARRY ME?"

A question that reflects ourselves, seeing ourselves from others' point of view.

Shortly, this book is simply AMAZING!.

So honey, please write a book with this kind of writing, baru I suka baca buku. Hehehe.

And Atie, no matter what, turn to Allah. Let HIM be the first to listen to everything happening to u, and you will success inshaAllah. Worry still, but no more giving up!.

And peeps, I suggest you to read this book if you haven't. It relates to everyone, and most kind of life-problems. Happy reading :D

Comments

slaveofALLAH said…
salam..can I borrow ur book???and SELIPAR CINTA???huhuhuuh.....joking...org kasi ke selipar tue,....klu taw nyorokkan ari tue..hahaha
Dr Zahau said…
gud luck with ur herba business..=)..
'So yeah, It's not easy to be in the state of ease. There is only one person who hears every single plead of mine, be by my side and motivate me to keep on struggling in whatever I aim to achieve. Thanks to you (oh u know who u are =p). But now u are wayyyyyy too far from me. And I hate it. Nak call pun kedekut kedekut. What more to tell u everything. And one month?.Lame lagi taw'

cececece ada org tgh dilamun cinta! hahahaha ape2 pun,wlaupun u kata org tu lg poyo dari u,i parcaya bahawa,sepoyo mana pun org lain,YOU ORANG PALING POYO DI BUMI INI MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ohh btw,"WILL I MARRY ME?"
duhhh mesti la i ckp yes...i memenuhi segala aspek2 seorg isteri comel wahahahahahah

i rindu you!
Yunalia said…
tq 4 suggesting the book. ill make sure i get it 1 during international book fair (on april?).
nz said…
love all the phrases :-)

all the best with ur bisnessss
Ziarah76 said…
good luck dgn bisness... mudah-mudahan bertambah maju
pecinta_Islam said…
huhu..bnyk ceritanya..bisness cane skrng,mesti dh makin maju kn
:)
Anonymous said…
apa beza nak beli dari awak/jadi ahli kalo saya boleh dapatkan dengan harga lagi murah dari web ni

http://herbalifecheaps.blogspot.com/

Nie murah giler.. takya jadi ahli lak tu

Popular Posts